Are you really a runner...

According to this, I'm made for table tennis image

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28062001

Comments

• Pah - wrestling!

Nonsense - I'd be battered in my first fight!

• hmm. boxer.

• Wrestling for me too. Fancy a fight Pudge ??

• carterusm wrote (see)

Wrestling for me too. Fancy a fight Pudge ??

Only if it's like this....

http://webkit-fake-url://9311280A-C167-4888-ABD5-D4B12C10FB2F/Handbags%20at%20dawn.jpg

• Netball !!!!!!!

Haven't they seen me in a gymslip, blue knickers and ankle socks ?

• Pudge wrote (see)

Pah - wrestling!

Nonsense - I'd be battered in my first fight!

image Same here throught I might at least got Rugby 7's.

• I didn't know there were any other sports!

• I got Rugby 7's.folowed by hockey 

I played hockey for years..........and would have played rugby if girls had been allowed.........image

• I got hockey too seren.  I also played it for a few years.

• Badminton.  It said i was not suited to long distances.  Ha, just done 2 marathons in a 5 weeks so they can suck my shuttle cock!.

• Netball - Probably because I said I scream like a girl with the pain threshold image

• obviously you have never played netball Gaz.the rule about non contact..........thats just a myth

• Athletics (middle distance) image followed by Triathlon! I don't think they've seen me swim image

• i was wondering if any of us  would get running or triathlon image

• Long distance cycling. Kerching! image 

• Cycling (middle distance), followed by swimming and athletics (also middle distance)

less suited for gymnastics, rugby7 and shooting

• What stats do you have to enter to be suited to shooting? image

• AndyRuns wrote (see)

Athletics (middle distance) image followed by Triathlon! I don't think they've seen me swim image

Exactly the same here, but I think I'd rather learn to swim properly than try to get good at shooting (I've tried, I'm rubbish) or gymnastics.

Not bad.  7/10.

• things less suitable to.shooting

,,long distance athletics 

and gymnastics........

so i had better not bother with the ultra running and ultra triathlon anymore thenimage

• I'm least suited to shooting, lawn bowls (?!) and gymnastics. 

I'll have to rethink the retirement plans...

• I also got athletics (middle distance) followed by triathlon then cycling (middle distance). 

I am not a natural runner, just a plodder, it don't take too much in the way of natural talent to put one foot in front the other and repeat, repeat, repeat … 

• ok.so I followed the links as to hockey out of interest.........

information was about the game and a link as to where i could play hockey for a woman my age...........

no problems so far.put in my postcode and it came up with 5 results in my area within 20 miles.........

each of them was a harvester.............so what are they saying.............sod off old woman .. go and have a meal instead of playing hockeyimage

is it just me or does everyone else get a proper link

• 25 years ago I went with my sister and future 'brother in law' to the Isle of Wight. He had an uncle there with a squash club and I watched as my brother in law, played, and was dumped exhausted on his arse. I said nothing.

I was challenged to a game. I'd never played before but was super fit. Within ten minutes I had the guy gasping, at which point he called off the game. The coward, I wasn't even breathing.

What a surprise. The survey came up with, Squash.

• Squash for me!

apparently i`m less suited to long distance running. Which is odd as over the last 30 years I have played most sports and running is the one where I have had the best results.
  • Judo apparently for me, which is odd as I tend trip over my own feet and answered that question accordingly!  

• Judo apparently for me, which is odd as I tend to trip over my own feet and answered that question accordingly!