workplace bullying

Comments

• Screamie - I can criticise you if I want to and given your general self righteous posting I often want to. You seem to have an opinion on everything yet show so much ignorance on most things. Listen more and talk less...you may learn then.
  • You patronised me for not taking a one sided view without even knowing that  I had defended KK at the outset.

You also frequently leap into threads seemingly with the express intention of criticising my posts. You never see me giving encouragement and advice to newbies though do you? No - because you don't post on those threads. And because that would interfere quite seriously with your skewed opinion of me wouldn't it?

And you're still being patronising.

And you say I'm the ignorant one?

Jesus fucking wept! 

• I was shite - not flexible enough.

• Chill out Scream. You really have an inflated ego. I read many threads and occasionally post. Not sure how many are in response to your shite but given you gob off on most threads it is probably high. And please note I will post unbidded again hun.
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭

I started to watch the rhythmic gymnastics until I realised I was way past my 'sell by date'. 

Switched channels to watch the cricket instead.image

🙂

• I'll recap shall I MPNW?

I don't completely agree with your post and refuse to take sides. For that I'm told to "step away from the keyboard and that I'm "losing grip on reality."

And I'm supposed to accept that shit? Seriously? Would you?

And just so you know "hun" you can post whatever you please but I'm not about to shut up or alter my opinions to suit you.  Or anyone else. EVER. 

PS: note the spelling of "losing"

PPS: See- I can be patronising too

• No sugar I patronised you for likening kk's totally crazy behaviour with that of a low life bully. She is silly, he is nasty. Do you understand that now?

Pointing out a typing error is not patronising, just wasted effort. Now chill out x
  • Maxpower North West wrote (see)
    No sugar I patronised you for likening kk's totally crazy behaviour with that of a low life bully. She is silly, he is nasty. Do you understand that now?

Pointing out a typing error is not patronising, just wasted effort. Now chill out x

And now you've resorted to sexism. Excellent. When that happens I win because it means you can no longer argue cogently and have to take cheap shots.

I didn't say he wasn't nasty - I said that both of them, at times, posted when there was  absolutely no need to.

You chose to make a deal out of what I said. 

• Hun you win nothing, you are quite simply not very clever but seem to think you are. You are a female Joey Barton.
  • Silly and clever arent mutually exclusive gorgeous x
  •  

Maxpower North West wrote (see)
    Hun you win nothing, you are quite simply not very clever but seem to think you are. You are a female Joey Barton.

You don't even believe that so why say it?

What I want to know is why in disagreeing with what I said, you had to be patronising about it? There are a dozen ways you could have made your point and remained perfectly polite. But you didn't.

What effect did you think that was going to have? Honestly, I'd genuinely like to know. Did you really think I would just accept that attitude and shut up and go away? 

• I have not seen any evidence that you ever shut up. On the contrary you seem to have under developed opinions on most issues.

I did not patronise you, you choose to be patronised. Now I am intrigued as to why you choose to be patronised.
  • kk - that comment wasnt aimed at you. Obviously you are bright and very sexy with it x
  • Oh don't talk shite. MPNW You're trying to cover your arse quicker than Putin standing next to a rocket launcher.

• Cover my arse from what. I have said you are not clever and spout on to much. Not really covering up my thoughts x
  • Point taken and I will try not too be so perfect from now on. Think we will probably get married on day, it just seem inevitable x
  • Because you are avoiding my question.

You could have replied in a perfectly polite manner. You chose not to. Why? 

• It was the tone I thought your rather under developed brain would understand. Does that answer your question or do you require more o forum queen x
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭

a pillar screams

🙂

• Ric, by thinking I even gave any thought to how I posted to her actually gives me too much credit.

More interestingly did 20 x 200 hard/200 easy at lunch. Great session picked up from you image
  •  

Maxpower North West wrote (see)
    It was the tone I thought your rather under developed brain would understand. Does that answer your question or do you require more o forum queen x

Fine, now we're getting somewhere, So why not just say that?

For my part, apart from the way you replied, I got annoyed at what you said because I was posting on the thread when this shit all started, never agreed with Yiddarmy's strange standpoint, defended KK at the time and have put up with shit of my own from him at times.

That this spat has gone on and on and on, though, in my opinion, is because neither has known when to let it lie. We can talk about who said worse things but KK kept calling Yiddarmy "Paddy" knowing full well what effect it would have. OK it isn't a nasty or vicious thing to but it's deliberately provocative because KK knows he thinks it's deadly serious and he's a person who is very easily provoked. He, of course, ended up jumping all over every post.

Both or either of them can still stop this though - even if he doesn't get banned because of it.

For the record, I have nothing against KK and she knows this.  I have nothing against you either actually, I just don't understand your selective opinion of me.

• Scream - why are you even bothering debate with me, I wouldnt. Only reason I have commented tonight is I have seen Marley and Me too many times.

You seem to be totally immersed in the forum and your last post shows you give it too.much importance.

Now run along love the boys are talking about running x
  • I'm trying to make a perfectly, polite post and offer you an olive branch.

You throw it in my face.

Why?