Outlaw 2015

Not even a week after the 2014 race I hear you say, but some have already made promises to race next year and we can't have them denying it later so.....

Outlaw 2015

Little Clown

Posh Twat

anymore

Comments

• Was beginning to think I might have to start a thread image

• and I don't want to look too much like an Essex girl after too many Lambrinis image

• Are we putting you down for the full then Kaz after your tweet about buying some goggles?

• as if image.  An aquathlon one day - maybe.  For now I'll stick to what I sort of do best!

• We're currently trying to put a few relay teams together image

• Can we at least wait until we've paid & entered or is that not the pirate way?

• Pre registered, does that count?lol
  • I may consider doing relay again, but you will need to ask me on Monday 11 August if I ever want to ride a bike again.

• Can't see me making it to Austria & this within a month of each other image  Think that might stretch the goodwill a bit too far. 

But never say never. I might bring the weans and be a supporter

• Put me down for the full please.
  • I guess there's no escape now it's public!! A year should be long enough to learn how to swim, right?
  • Better sort some training rides then Hof bear! Lol
  • Hi - not contributed in the equivalent post for the 2014 race but did get involved in the sub10 thread with some of those guys. Anyway, fell a bit short so I guess I'll be going back to the Outlaw for another crack in 2015. Possibly as a pirate as it just seems cool...

Can I join the gang?

PT, a year is definitely long enough to learn to swim even if you're a total non swimmer. I pretty much had to start from being able to do a few lengths of crawl to IM in a year. Everyone will say it, but get some lessons! Or have I just broken the pirate rules about the permitted amount of training???
  • Who's 'anymore' ??!!
  • I think we should put a crack relay team in to frighten the opposition ... We might need a ringer or two image
  • I'll sneak under the radar and do the swim if you like image

• She said crack nor crap

• For a minute there I thought 'Posh Twat' was FF making reference to M&M!

The camp site will be awash with cous cous next year at this rate image
  • a year *might* be enough to learn how to swim. Am thinking it wouldn't be enough to learn how to ride too!
  • Outlaw 2015

Little Clown
    Posh Twat
    Hofmeister Bear

•  

Flat Footed wrote (see)

Outlaw 2015

Little Clown
    Posh Twat
    Hofmeister BeaR Ghost

• Yeah baby!!! image

you go Ghost!

•  

M..o.use wrote (see)

Yeah baby!!! image

you go Ghost!  

I said I wasn't going long next year Mouse - was saving myself for 2016 when I'd be at the young end in my age group image .

But I've been bitten by the bug image

• Midnight Burger boys are in butter mushroom, flat foot and one of my friends name Jason .
  • Now in South of France on an iPhone so I can't do the list thing. Can someone put me down for 2015 - certainly going back for another go. If I can get my running sorted (and I'm not a great fan of running) I must be able to go sub 11 hours.
  • currently trying to decide whether to attempt the whole thing or relay again. I have done the swim, have done a marathon this year too, but unsure as to whether I can do the bike bit! 

So - a month to decide or get pulled into a relay team image

• Outlaw 2015

Little Clown

Posh Twat

Hofmeister BeaR

Ghost

Justplodon
  • Outlaw 2015

Little Clown

Posh Twat

Hofmeister BeaR

Ghost

Justplodon

Relay button mushroom, flat foot and a friend called Jason.