Options

lakeland 50/ 100

124»

Comments

• Options
    BritNickBritNick ✭✭✭

Is that where you get brown wee, T Rex? I'm lucky as that's never happened to me in an Ultra.

Well done all L50/100 completers. It never gets any easier. It was my 5th L100 so I'm the proud owner of the new exclusive 500 mile award. Big surprise was that.

• Options
    T RexT Rex ✭✭✭

Hi BritNick - the colour of coca-cola.  Quite alarming.

I would have thought you had to do 5 laps straight off for that?  A runner recently did two laps of the Thames Ring 250 - 500 miles in about 170h.

Good going, BN - you're not letting up clearly.  Lots of new events cropping up all the time - how about this new South Wales 100??

• Options
    BritNickBritNick ✭✭✭

I didn't know anything about the new SW100 but mention of it here did pique my interest. I'd better go and Google it to see what it's all about.

I just glimpsed in the latest TRA magazine this morning about Javed doing two laps of the Thames Ring 250. I don't know how that's humanly possible. I couldn't even do one ring.

• Options
    It was great following his and the other trackers on the Facebook group
  • Options
    3 attempted the double two finished the first lap image rich couldn't complete lap 1, but had a days rest and came back and got equal second in the official race
  • Options
    T RexT Rex ✭✭✭

BN - you do Rings of Shap - they're just a bit longer, that's all!