£150m of c**p

and I laughed my b******s off.

Thought we were bad this season, but going to the bridge and leaving with 3 points, I am well happy :-)

Comments

• share an office with some reds and they are laughing there ********** as well
  • one of my best mates is a chlesea nut and he wont ansdwer his phone to me(3 guesses why)
  • think houllier wouldn't have stayed as manager much longer if liverpool didn't start winning games-as it is the talk about claudio ranieri has all started off again
  • what is it now - 7 pts out of 18?

That's Leicester type form..
  • Is that Liverpool or Chelsea Snoop?
  • Thanks guys.... i'm practicing the Latvian national anthem for Barkles( Newyork Thread)
  • I'm must stop drinking so much during football matches, I'm getting hallucinations now. Yesterday I was sure I saw Cheyrou score!!!!
  • and Heskey get MOTM.
  • What is this, April Fools day?
  • If the odd win keeps Bag O' Sweets & Big Nose in charge of the GS for a while longer then that's fine by me.
  • Bag O'Sweets? - is that a new name for the Toffeemen?
  • Seaweed has the lyrics.. now all we need is the venue...

Latvian National Anthem if chelski dont win by 5....

easy money!
  • Bag O' Sweets is a line from a song that we sing towards Gerry Hoola-Hoops from time to time. It would be cazzed as soon as I hit submit so I won't bother
  • That was a line of a song about AW of Arsenal a couple of years back - is that the same song?
  • If there is a suggestion that he is something that rhymes with "and a cheeky smile" then quite possibly.
  • Yeah you're right, if they lose to Liverpool they must be bad.Losing to a team that had to cheat to ensure they beast somebody from the Third Division is pretty bad news.

I still can't believe the Ref gave that penalty. It was so blatant I thought he was going to give the free kick the other way and book Kewell for a triple somersault with Pike.

Sorry this was supposed to be an anti-Chelsea thread wasn't it ....
  • well, it just means now that Mr ker-chingski will dip into his piggy bank for an extra £150m., instead of the poxy £50m he had been planning.

So Fulham and PSV Eindhoven were afraid of Man U's financial pulling power - well, you ent seen nuffink yet.
  • We can easily turn it into an anti civing funt Kewell thread if you like Brooks.

Oops, seem to have made a typing error there.
  • The F should read D, but I'm sure you know what I mean!!! Cheating B@stard!!!
  • fair dinkums possum! - we plays by Ozzie rools here..
  • If I'd have been that Yeovil defender I'd be starting a ban now because if he was going to go down like that I'd made sure that he stayed down!