Options

Ladybower 20/35/50

Hello, 

Anyone else going? 

I'm going to be plodding around very slowly at the back, wave hi as you lap me. 

Comments

• Options

not running it this year but may come and give you a wave image

• Options

No, not this year. Memories, memories - Ladybower last year was just before I came off my bicycle and tore my PTT. However, I've now progressed to a running a whole 90 minutes and 10 miles in one go, so maybe next year...

Enjoy it.

• Options

Will do, the recovery is going well. 10m is a lot better than nothing.  Well done on keeping it slow n sensible.

• Options

I wish 11:56 last year, and I've got a race the weekend after.  I *think* I can do it quicker than the time i'm going to do it in, but who knows. I'm planning 11:30 I was considering sub 11 but think that will completely kill me as i'm meant to be racing for a PB at Loch Ness Marathon the week after... So seriously it's more an exercise in self control and hopefully getting around and still feeling fresh at the end.

Every single run I do is on Garmin connect for anyone to see. Pretty simple to find booktrunk on there.

• Options

How cool, the last two surviving Lancasters are going to be doing a flyover Sunday, on their way to an air show, last time together before one of the two goes back to Canada.

Do you think I need to watch out in case they get bored as they are flying over and practise dropping some bouncing bombs. The sound will be awesome.

• Options

Wow, that should be great!

• Options

11:49 a little disappointed, don't like heat and I really am crap at hills, a few seemed to be struggling, I wasn't last! and it was a 7 minute course PB.

Very crowded in the afternoon, no fault of the organisers, it's just the lancs decided to do a fly past of the dams so it was by far the busiest I've ever seen it. Completely worth it, the Spitfires flew through on their side so I saw their underbelly as they went past me, then the Lancs did a couple of fly overs, the second time I was running through some woods and they were low overhead of me, the sound was incredible. 

• Options

Sympathies for the heat and crowding. But well done on the PB - and at least you got to see the Spitfires and Lancasters.

• Options