Options

Bit of predicament

Hi all. I have taken up trail running and really enjoy it. In fact I don't ever want to have to run on a pavement again if I can help it. I have done loads of specific weight training to aid my balance and build the muscle around my ankle and I run regularly around my local trail (Delamere forest). However, I am in a bit of a tricky situation: I would like to join a club, or at least find people to run with, but I will be going back home to Shropshire when I finish this academic year at uni. I have posted previously about wanting to meet up with people around my current are (Crewe) but had no responses. In short, I'd love to join a club but fear there'd be no point and I should just join my local club when I get back home to Shropshire. So, are there any trail runners out there near to me? Anybody who could perhaps show me some good trails in my area... I know the Sandstone trail is recommended I just have no idea how to get onto it. I know I appear incredibly newbie, but that fact is, I am! also, sorry for the essay.... 

Thanks for any responses guys. 

Comments