Trowbridge 10K

Trowbridge Lions Club in association with Avon Valley Runners are hosting the Trowbridge 10K on Sunday 4th April.

Is anyone up for this event?

Comments

• Possibly - I've committed myself to a sub 40m 10k this year so we'll see what happens in the next couple of months
  • Wrinty - What's the course ?? Is it round and round the park ? How many entries are you expecting ?
  • The course goes from Studley Green school, along Lambrok Road and then does two undulating circuits of Southwick country park, before heading back to the school.

Last year we had ~100 entries and we are expecting similar amounts this year.
  • I think i might give this a go.Never done a 10k before so its a guaranteed pb.It would also be a nice warm up for the London marathon.

Wrinty.How you going buddy.Do you remember me(i used to be Lockleaze Legend).

Watch out for Rogerdodge.He is abit of a bandit.lol.
  • This sounds like a good race to wind down my training for London the following week. Could you give me directions from Swindon?
  • Directions to the event are posted on the event website at www.geocities.com/avonvalleyrunners/Trowbridge10k.htm
  • Anyone know if the results are posted anywhere???
  • AVR have not been provided with an electronic copy of the results by Lions and so have nothing to publish.

I do however have a paper copy of the first 80 finishers, if you would like me to check any, then drop me a line.