RW F7 – Searching for 3:09

191011121315»

Comments

• Leslie HLeslie H ✭✭✭

Congratulations Rich now things can settle down a little again image

• Glad your getting back into it after the marathon CC. It's funny but we always have the next goal a little down the line. Whats yours?

Leslie- Thanks, will be a little while till everything seeltes here as the wife cannot do anything for herself yet. few more weeks and I'm hoping to get back running. 

think I might have to cancel the marathon I'm supposed to be doing next week! image

• Don't know if anyone is interested or still reading? I'm back running and getting faster! I have had 2 P.B's this year and I'm on for a crack at the 3:09 again this year at Budapest. Changing the way I train and using some state of the art training methods to see if I can get there. Excited and going to give it a great shot! Anyone want to hear how it goes?? image 

• When I saw you'd posted I wondered if it was going to be a VLM finish!  What PBs have you had?  Good luck at Budapest, let us know how the training & race go. 

• Great to hear from you Dave.

No London finish I'm afraid. I never got in through the ballot. 

5k is now 19:22

10k is now 40:57

I ran a test 10 miler yesterday at 4:27/km and managed it fine in bad weather. 

I have a 16 week schedule planned and will have a good go at it this year.

less mileage but running faster with cross training involved.

I'll keep you updated..... image

• Leslie HLeslie H ✭✭✭

Goodluck at Budapest Rich keep us posted image

• CC82CC82 ✭✭✭

What is this "cross training" you speak of?image