Sorry ratbag, but they are
  • Options
    Greeny.Greeny. ✭✭✭
    My "other" team is Man U!
    So there!
    Better Utd than those City w**kers!
  • Options
    Nessie,
    Not in a 10 mins a side blitz game - that's 10 mins for ALL your moves.

WW,

Nice to hear - that's 3 of us (4 with Mr WW) and thus far only one Red has emerged on the forums.
    Congratulations on your PB yesterday, btw
  • Options
    georgegeorge ✭✭✭
    No one interested in Trainspotting and stamp collecting then ?

Into Skiing ( try to get two trips and one weekend in each year ).
    Used to be into Squash until my body started to answer back so now into Cycle Racing ... but not to the standards of Drew.
    Sorry Ratbag but I also enjoy watching Man U lose !
    Red wine... Chateau Neuf de pape or even better Amarone But the pasta I eat with the wine goes straight to me belly and then I have to run marathons to work it off !!!
  • Options
    TractorTractor ✭✭✭
    Being an Ipswich fan, I think that puts my team at the bottom of the teams supported by Forumites, although I think we're clear of Brighton for the moment (sorry Bob!).

I go along with reading, but my main hobby when I have a free moment is playing with my 9-month old daughter, bless 'er.
  • Options
    skiing, skiing, golf, good food and wine, running, watching most sports but particularly rugby, skiing, mountains ... wine, women and Popstars The Rivals ... how sad is THAT!
  • Options
    Tractor

Did you go to the League Cup game a couple of weeks ago. I was there to see us take the lead in the first 10 minutes!!

Did you look up my time in the prom 5k?
  • Options
    BarklesBarkles ✭✭✭
    SimonF
    I really liked you till that admission.
    Man U?
    WHY? You might as well say LAZIO, or Real madrid! lets face it a team of stars buying success, supported by a bunch of supporters who couldn't find the ground if their lives depended on it, let alone visit the city...
    You come from Gillingham.

Oh I see....
  • Options
    There's nothing more I like on a cold winters night than going sea fishing on the Lincolnshire coast. Especially when there's a gale blowing and the waves are crashing in.
    It's the best time for catching plenty of cod!
  • Options
    Don't believe the MCFC hype that "all mancs support City" .. that's rubbish which only people not from "round here" believe! All mancs who hail from the east side of Manchester support City as their local side, sure .. but as for, er, "westside!" it's a different matter ;)

Psi (forever Red, but who now lives too close to Maine Rd. for comfort!)
  • Options
    TractorTractor ✭✭✭
    Sorry BBB - completely forgot to look up your Maldon time, apologies for that. I'll try and dig it out this evening and let you know tomorrow.

If you were in the Brighton end, you more than likely walked past me. I'm one of those orange-jacketed stewarding types, and was out on Portman Road near the away end that evening. Couldn't believe we actually won for once, and a home draw against Boro is welcome for our ever dwindling bank account!
  • Options
    I almost certainly walked past you, I think I walked all the way round the ground trying to find the away 'end'.

I thought Ipswich played really classy football, I can't believe you're in the position you are in the table!

I don't think it's fair that you can bring on Finidi George & Marcus Bent as subs, while we're struggling to field a team ofkids tho!!!!