Mizuno Wave Insire V Wave Paradox

Anyone here tried both ? Wear Inspire at moment but looking at Parado they get good reviews

Wondering if anyone has tried both

Comments

• I bought a pair of Wave Paradox after my third pair of Wave Inspire 10's fell apart at low mileage (split uppers).

I didn't like them at all personally, more support than the Inspires and noticeably heavier. Couldn't get away with them at all. 

As soon as the became available I got some Inspire 11's which I love. No signs of splitting after a more than 200 miles (I couldn't get a pair on Inspire 10's past 60 miles before the uppers failed). And they are nice and light too.

• Thanks. Insire 11 it is the. Just thinking of being a skinflint as WP are half price on Sportshoes. However, rather get corrects shoes (got WI 9 at mo and have read 10s were not that good)
  • The 10's were good to run in for me, the uppers just didn't last 5 minutes.

I've just bought my second pair of 11's, got them for £75 delivered via Amazon. I've found the sizing of the 8's, 9's, 10's and 11's to be equivalent if that helps.

• It does Chris thanks

Been running in the Inspires for years since the first version. Will get a pair and watch out for when the price is reduced and get another pair !!

• The Paradox is a more supportive shoe than the Inspire.

• DisgruntledEmployee wrote (see)

The Paradox is a more supportive shoe than the Inspire.

It certainly is. That was one of the problems for me along with the increased weight. The Paradox would probably be a decent choice for those who need or like a heavy support shoe.