Nice bike!!!!!!

Anyone seen the Giant TCR Carbon 100?

This a TOUR DE FRANCE special, only 100 made!Hence 100!!

I have one in my possesion though not for long as this beauty costs £8000

Comments

• Saw them at Le Tour last year.

Aren't they pretty ? Lovely graphics, but I couldn't ride it - more of a work of art !

Are you a highy trained bike thief or do you have a cycle shop JLK ?
  • Yeah got one in the shop.

This is 14lbs and every bit awesome. The graphics with all the 'tour' winners is a nice touch.

This one is sold though the gears had to be set up and then ridden to make sure the brakes worked! Well! it was saying ride me Bitch!!!!!!
  • 14lbs !! Dunno what my 653 bike weighs, but it's not 14lbs ! ;-)

You did well not to take it up into the hills. Bet it climbs like a rocket !
  • [drools]
  • I didn't want to push my luck and fall off it.

I have a Carbon TCR myself and to be honest they rode very similar. Mine weighs 16lbs with Tri-bars which is still pretty light, but it has more than 99 brothers and sisters.

I may be come that thief and steal this?!
  • OOoh - nice - I have an alloy TCR for TT's and that's lightish, but never weighed it.

(trying to get an ex WCPP OCLV Trek for the road - Mmmmm !)
  • Id be a bit careful with those, as my friend and training buddy is on the WCCP and his bike once finished with has had a hard life and screams no more!!

That is the road-team not the tri-team!

The tri-team may not be as hard on them as the road?!

TCR'S are good, with the right kit they always end up being light. And fast!!!!
  • Spose there is that risk. But seems fine and the groupset is prob worth most of the money anyway.

We've got a guy from our club on the plan too. Those guys are incredible. I swear he's got a motor in his frame.