Bath Half

My husband is training for FLM and has belatedly decided that he like to do the Bath Half in March with me and my father. My father and I have managed to get charity places, but I was wondering if anyone has a place for Bath that they know they are not going to use and wouldn't mind giving up to my husband?

Please email me if you are happy to do this.

Comments

• I think the Red Cross have charity places available. The cost is £25 and you have to raise £200 (approx) as sponsorship in return
  • Thanks, I'll pass that onto him.
  • Just checked up - the minimum amount to be raised is £275.
  • Join the Julian House team and make a real difference to the lives of homeless men and women

Julian House, as one of the nominated charities has been allocated a number of Golden Bond places and would be delighted if you were to run for the charity.

In addition to a guaranteed place we will also provide:
    • A superb high tech running vest personalised with your name/nickname
    • A post event reception near the finish line with a qualified physio in attendance
    • Optional Sunday morning training runs in the six weeks prior to the event, supervised by an experienced long distance runner

The closing date for Julian House Golden Bond entries is Friday 23 January. We would recommend early applications. Places will be awarded on a first come first served basis.

Please complete the official entry form attached and the acceptance declaration. These should be sent to the Julian House Admin Office (address on the form) along with a cheque for £25.

All Golden Bond entrants are asked to raise a minimum of £275 in sponsorship.
    www.julianhouse.org.uk/pages/bath_marathon_one.html
  • Hi folks,

new to this forum but can assure you that we have spare charity Gold Bond places to fill for Trust PA runners -

We provide moisture management vests on the day and info via our site: www.trustpa.org and our organiser is -  Alastair Kerr <a.kerr@doctors.org.uk>

or ring us at the office:01633 682737 (9:00am-9:00pm)

Why we need your help:

Imagine being suddenly paralysed and in a wheelchair for the rest of your life! This happens 4 times every day in the UK to people involved in normal daily activities, their average age is just 19.

In memory of Paul-André Blundell (PA) TRUST PA is working to help fund the process of converting and testing groundbreaking laboratory science into real treatments for the repair of spinal cord injury (SCI) paralysis. This will restore sensation and movement to SCI paralysed men, women and children.
    Help us make treatments available in NHS Hospitals as soon as possible.
    Reg. Charity No.1093038 We welcome people personally on the day at the event. As we have no employees all money raised goes towards solving the problem! We would like you to cover the entry cost and pledge to raise at least £180 please. This is easy using a broadcast JustGiving facility see our site info.NB: (It costs the charity/us personally over £50 per runner entry so your help is important to us). Please See: www.trustpa.org

• Trust PA Gold Bond Runner places available please get in touch:

Tel: 01633 682737 or contact our organiser - Alastair Kerr <a.kerr@doctors.org.uk>

• If you're still looking Bath Cats and Dogs Home had places left a week or so ago, haven't looked lately, I believe they ask for minimum funds of £175.
  • I have one maybe 2 numbers going spare