Start the weekend with a smile

Cinderella
Cinderella was now 75 years old. After a fulfilling life with the now dead
Prince, she happily sat upon her rocking chair, watching the world go by
from her front porch, with a cat called Alan for companionship.
One sunny afternoon, out of nowhere, appeared the Fairy Godmother.
Cinderella said "Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these
years?"
The Fairy Godmother replied "Well Cinderella, since you have lived a good,
wholesome life since we last met, I have decided to grant you 3 wishes. Is
there anything for which your heart still yearns?"
Cinderella is taken aback, overjoyed and after some thoughtful
consideration and almost under her breath she uttered her first wish: "I
wish I was wealthy beyond comprehension."
Instantly, her rocking chair was turned into solid gold. Cinderella was
stunned. Alan, her old faithful cat, jumped off her lap and scampered to
the edge of the porch, quivering with fear.
Cinderella said "Oh thank you, Fairy Godmother." The Fairy Godmother
replied, "It is the least I can do. What does your heart wish for your
second wish?"
Cinderella looked down at her frail body,and said: "I wish I was young and
full of the beauty of youth again."
At once, her wish having been desired, became reality, and her beautiful
youthful visage had returned. Cinderella felt stirrings inside her that had been dormant for years and long forgotten vigor and vitality began to course through her very soul.
Then the Fairy Godmother again spoke, "You have one more wish, what shall you have?"
Cinderella looked over to the frightened cat in the corner and said: "I wish you to transform Alan my old cat into a beautiful and handsome young man."
Magically, Alan suddenly underwent so fundamental a change in his
biological make-up, that when complete he stood before her, a boy, so
beautiful the like of which she nor the world had ever seen, so fair indeed
that birds begun to fall from the sky at his feet.The Fairy Godmother again
spoke: "Congratulations, Cinderella. Enjoy your new life." And, with a
blazing shock of bright blue electricity, she was gone.
For a few eerie moments, Alan and Cinderella looked into each other's eyes. Cinderella sat, breathless, gazing at the most stunningly perfect boy she had ever seen. Then Alan walked over to Cinderella, who sat transfixed in her rocking chair, and held her close in his young muscular arms.
He leant in close to her ear, and into her ear breathed as much as
whispered, blowing her golden hair with his warm breath, "I bet you regret
having my balls chopped off now, don't you?"

Comments

• Smile!! - it's Friday!
    Pregnancy, Estrogen, and Women

PREGNANCY Q & A & more!
    Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
    A: No, 35 children is enough.
    Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
    A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.
    Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
    A: Childbirth.
    Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes
    she's borderline irrational. A: So what's your question?
    Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right? A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.
    Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
    A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.
    Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor? A: Not unless the word "alimony" means anything to you.
    Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth? A: Yes, pregnancy.
    Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
    A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.
    Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again? A: When the kids are in college.

"ESTROGEN ISSUES"
    10 WAYS TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE "ESTROGEN ISSUES"

1.Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
    2.You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet
    3.The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
    4.Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
    5.You're using your cellular phone to dial up every bumper sticker that says: "How's my driving-call 1- 800-"
    6.Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice.
    7.Everyone seems to have just landed here from"outer space."
    8.You can't believe they don't make a tampon bigger than Super Plus.
    9.You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
    10. The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.

TOP TEN THINGS ONLY WOMEN UNDERSTAND
    10. Cats' facial expressions.
    9. The need for the same style of shoes in different colors.
    8. Why bean sprouts aren't just weeds.
    7. Fat clothes.
    6. Taking a car trip without trying to beat your best time.
    5. The difference between beige, ecru, cream, off-white, and eggshell.
    4. Cutting your hair to make it grow.
    3. Eyelash curlers.
    2. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made.

AND, the Number One Number One thing only women understand:

1. OTHER WOMEN
  • Hi there WW.

You missed the Helsby Half this year!!
  • So I was getting into my car, and this bloke says to me 'Can you give me a lift?' I said 'Sure, you look great, the world's your oyster, go for it.'

So I got home, and the phone was ringing. I picked it up, and said 'Who's speaking please? ' And a voice said 'You are.'

So I rang up a local building firm, I said 'I want a skip outside my house.' He said 'I'm not stopping you.

My wife had a go at me last night. She said 'You'll drive me to my grave'. I had the car out in thirty seconds.

We were coming in to land, and it affects your ears, doesn't it? The Stewardess gave me chewing gum. I put it in my ear. Took two days to get it out. This little old lady was frightened. She looked at me, she said 'Do something religious'. So I took up a collection.

I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost three days already.

A policeman stopped me the other night, he taps on the window of the car and says: 'Would you please blow into this bag, Sir'. I said: 'What for, Officer?' He says: 'My chips are too hot'.

So I said to the taxi driver, 'King Authur's Close'. He said, 'Don't worry, we'll lose him at the next set of lights'

I went to Blackpool on holiday and knocked at the first boarding house that I came to. A women stuck her head out of an upstairs window and said 'What do you want?'. 'I'd like to stay here' 'Ok. Stay there'.

I went to the doctor. He said 'you've got a very serious illness'. I said 'I want a second opinion'. He said 'all right, you're ugly as well'.

I went into this ice cream parlour and said 'I'd like a vanilla cone'. The assistant said 'Hundreds and thousands ?'. I said 'No - I'll just have the one'. He said 'knickerbocker glory?' I said 'I do get a certain amount of freedom in these trousers, yes.'

I've always been unlucky. I had a rocking horse once, and it died.

Sometimes I drink my whiskey neat. Other times I take my tie off and leave my shirt out.

'Doc, I can't stop singing the green green grass of home.' 'That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome. ' 'Is it common?' 'It's not unusual.'

Guy goes into the doctor's. 'Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside.' 'How's that?' 'Don't you start'

So I rang up my local swimming baths. I said 'Is that the local swimming baths?' He said 'It depends where you're calling from.'

I went to the butchers the other day and I bet him 50 quid that he couldn't reach the meat off the top shelf. And he said, 'no, the steaks are too high.'

Two fat blokes in a pub, one says to the other 'your round.' The Other one says 'so are you, you fat b*stard'

A blind bloke walks into a shop with a guide dog. He picks the dog up and starts swinging it around his head. Alarmed, a shop assistant calls out: 'Can I help, sir?' 'No thanks,' says the blind bloke. 'Just looking.'

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice. <

I went to Millets and said 'I want to buy a tent.' He said 'To camp?', I said (butchly) 'Sorry, I want to buy a tent.' I said 'I also want to buy a caravan.' He said 'Camper?' I said (campily) 'Make your mind up.'

So I was in my car, and I was driving along, and my boss rang up, and he said 'You've been promoted.' And I swerved. And then he rang up a second time and said 'You've been promoted again.' And I swerved again. He rang up a third time and said 'You're managing director.' And I went into a tree. And a policeman came up and said 'What happened to you?' And I said 'I careered off the road.'
  • Hello Fat Face how's it going, I'm just about to leave work poets day and all that, will catch up with next week.