What's your drinking nationality?

Mine was France, world's 18th highest consumer.

Forgot to add the link, must be my hangover...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-30500372

Comments

• /members/images/855487/Gallery/drinking.jpg

I need an intervention!

• Chad, 65th.

• Kuwait!

(That might change though)

• Muttley wrote (see)

Kuwait!

(That might change though)

Muttley, very disappointing.

• VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭

Namibia? Is that a planet from Star Wars? 

• Portugal!

But that was based on large quantities of Gluhwein last weekend in Dusseldorf!

• 11th btw

• Hm, we did this last year if memory serves...

• You drink like you're from Lithuania, which is the third heaviest-drinking country in the world.

This is because of two Xmas parties in the one week.  My normal consumption is around 3 x 500ml bottles of beer and a couple of large Whiskys per MONTH.

• VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    Namibia is 33rd btw.

I had 8 pints this last week. I had about 30 pints the week before due to 2 xmas parties (similar to Booktrunk) but my average of 6-10 per week over a year deffo makes me Namibian which is worring as I don't know the first thing about space.
  • ClagClag ✭✭✭

Sri Lanka, 53rd. Can't remember if I've been honest or not - don't think I've had anything aside from 6 vodkas last night but that will change with lunch today image

• The Solomon Islands, which is the 29th lightest-drinking country in the world.

Its often or not a case of I can't I have a run/bike ride in the morning

• T RexT Rex ✭✭✭

I was Portugal on a bad week, but in general I seem to be Equatorial Guinea.

• It doesn't seem to cope well with people who only drink beer. Anything between 6 and 17 pints per week (0 wine or spirits) gives you Namibia (33rd highest consumption), 18 pints per week gives you Belerus (highest consumption).

• Muttley Jnr and I had a couple of shots last night but that still only puts me in Qatar.

• VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    Well spotted Catalin, I did notice I was Namibian whether input in 7,8,9 or 10 but didn't bother to see how big the window was.
  • I got Chad. Two pints per week.

• VDOT52 wrote (see)

Namibia? Is that a planet from Star Wars? 

snap... I knew we would find something in common  image

• I had wine and spirits with my pints

and still got Namibia

• I always put you down as a none drinker Seren.

Apart from the pint, a night before a race.

• I was in Italy last week with my mother.I needed a few pints and a couple of glasses of wine... image

Not a big drinker but i do enjoy my alcohol  image

• I just assumed welsh so drinks like a fish! *blush*