Happy Xmas Everyone

I know that some of us are rather bahh humbug at times, but HAPPY CRIMBO EVERYONE!! imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Nadolig Llawen  

Just noticed we haven't got Christmas smilies this year

and noone has changed their name to a Christmas theme.We are all getting rather bahhumbug  image  image

• You to Book. Got to admit, I am not a chrismo fan but it is good to see people in high spirits.

Not to much of the old tinka you all. I will be watching image

• What do you mean "getting"...,, Ive been bah humbug for years 

• Lost my voice, and have a stinky cold, just cannot wait to get away from work in 1h 45m and that's it for a few days image Happy!!!

• I've just got in from work so Christmas starts right now! Happy Christmas fellow forumites! I've got tomorrow off then back in Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday... bah bloodyhumbug to that.

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas, and bumhugs to everyone.
  • Merry Christmas all. I've got the stinky cold too booktrunk. 

• Cinders: boo!! It's one of those Xmas eves.... Just eat my lunch, and a filling fell out, so stinky cold and now missing a filling, oh poo.

• MillsyMillsy ✭✭✭
    Happy Christmas. The Mother-in-law has just arrived so I'll be more bah-humbug than usual for the next 4 days.
  • Millsy, so is this when you by sheer coincidence, do your 4 day marathon in training plan image

• Merry Christmas.

Mother in law here too, and I've only been married 3 weeks.
  • Merry Christmas to you too Booktrunk. Hope to see you at an event again soon.

Have a good one everybody and here's to a successful and happy 2016.
  • Merry Christmas xx

• Seasons greetings to you all image

• limperlimper ✭✭✭

Merry Christmas to you all from this occasional poster.

• Merry Crimbo - ready for the big day - I've filled the cat's stocking (although she won't get it until after midnight - she still believes in Sanity Claws) .

• Back atcha Bookie!

And to everyone else too image

• I too have the cold of doom...felt a bit funny in the pub last night and this morning, razor blade throat, cough and snot. Ah well, nothing a parkrun won't cure :/ 

happy first married Christmas Mousie xxx

merry christmas to everyone else, hopefully Father Christmas has been to everyone image 

• Hope y'all have a very merry one image