Doing the Scotland C2C one-day event in Sept.
I've got a small OMM running backpack (the popular bright orange one with white reflective strips on it).
I don't think this will be quite big or good enough for the event.
Has anyone got any good tips/brands to look for/avoid?
Needs to be big enough for:
- Full waterproof jacket (must have taped seams)
- Leg cover – waterproof or windproof
- Warm headgear
- Warm gloves
- Survival bag or blanket
- Basic First Aid kit containing at least:
- • A triangular or conformable roller bandage
- • Assorted adhesive dressings
- • Separate sterile absorbent material (e.g. gauze or gauze bandage)
- Additional upper body thermal layer
- Cycling/Running shoes (when doing the other)