Options

Flora London Half Marathon

2»

Comments

• Options
    well done Gemma I finished well behind was on target to do it in 2hours10 but slipped on some water bottles around 11 or so miles hurt my knee quite badly son only managed 2hors 44mins but at least I finished, It was a great day though the best event that I have every been to yet plenty of fluids around and also you could here when the winner went in as well. Also just having that many people in view at all times was a great boast thanks again to the Addias/Flora team they were great and to fellow runners who I chatted to on the run well done every one
  • Options
    Thanks. I found that there were lots of bin liners on the track as well as drinks bottles lying about, very inconsiderate of them really! Does anyone know when the official times are out on the website?
    Well done to you too for finishing with an injury! I thought that the lucuozade stops were great and gave me the extra glucose that my body needed to finish!
  • Options
    Can someone tell me where to look for the photographs from the event ?
  • Options
    Action Photos - link is on the FLM website.

'Luckily' for me I was one of the few who missed the start by 5 minutes - so I could at least see the binliners when I ran down the empty first mile. Apologies to anyone I may have elbowed as I nipped my way through the masses for the first few miles.

Still a great day course though.
  • Options
    Found my official time to be 1 hour 52 mins 54 seconds. Better than I thought!