I have been looking into whether or not to try Creatinea dn wondered what other peoples feelings were asI dintknow anyone who has taken it.
Why I have been thinking about it?
-The boost strength in legs (or the ability to train harder - ergo stronger legs) - Im looking to do more longer distance events - Tour De Mont Blanc and a 100mile event this year,and an ironman next year.
- I have been injured and sidelined for a few months so need to optimize all training from now on
- Boost shoulder strength and stability (after 3 dislocations in 3 years)
What I am concerned about
- increased body mass through water retention. I want to be as light as possible but with maximum potential strength. I am not sure how extreme this retention is - 1kg, .5 kg?
- How long I have to take it it for. Is this something that you need to take continually.
- For my needs is a protein and carb recovery drink (ie Rego)going to be better.