VMLM 2017 Good for Age

Anybody that is waiting until mid/end of June for GFA entries might like to know that the GFA entries are now open and will close on the 20th June!!  I am sure it was very late in June last year and this might catch some people out

Comments

• andyc209andyc209 ✭✭✭
    Seen it - entered - accepted all in one day - they where quick of the mark this year - never been accepted that quick. Still enjoying being in again for another year - but like you say maybe they are trying to reduce numbers this year by opening early without fanfare.
  • Thanks for the heads up.

If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • I entered at about 4pm yesterday so will be waiting in anticipation of a quick reply today. image

• I paid and was all done within an hour yesterday, very surprised by how quick they were compared to last year.

• Me too.  I am now all booked in

and paid for.  Now just got to stay injury free.    

• MillsyMillsy ✭✭✭
    All done. A very fast turnover this year and they have still kept the price under 40 quid. What a bargain.
  • NayanNayan ✭✭✭

All done and paid.

• Done and paid. Someone remind me to book a hotel next. Ta !

It is a bargain entry isnt it ?
  • OuchOuchOuchOuch ✭✭✭
    That was slick - submitted yesterday, accepted and paid today. And yes at ??39 an absolute bargain for what it is.
  • MillsyMillsy ✭✭✭
    I've booked my hotel as well. Only a Travelodge but 3 nights for 230 quid. Right best to Waterloo east for the train to the start and staggering distance from the finish.

For a marathon major it's not too pricy at all.
  • 2Old2Old ✭✭✭

I'm in.