Outlaw 2017

Seeing as we had so much fun......

Comments

• I'm up for it as part of a relay, looks like me, Hofmeister and his mate Tom.

• Team 1 Redstripe, Ghost, Seren

Team 2 Bookie, Running Postie, Buttercup

Team 3, Tom, Mallowpuff, Hoffmeister

Team 4, Silent K, Hope, Persil
  • I'll certainly be there but not sure in which (in)capacity yet.
  • Like Duda, we'll be there, but not sure for what purpose yet..... 

lets be honest.... its all prep for an Ironman on my 100th birthday
  • Yup!

(Poxy phone decided I'd finished typing before I'd put the ! in)
  • Yeah Golden Oldies we're topping the team order list !!
    Team 2 SuperCaz, Running Postie, Buttercup 

• I've given up long stuff but blimey I loved that! However, if it's the Alzheimer's conference I will have to go to that (I missed it this year for outlaw and my boss a little peeved) but on the other hand it is in London next year so maybe I could miss a day......

Team 2 SuperCaz, Running Postie, Buttercup 
    Team 5: citizen146, Rocco, mathschick

• Team 6: Little Clown, Ironbaws, Lee the Pea
  • Think I'm going to enter again to see if I can better my time, not snap my goggles and get the nutrition nailed.  Learnt a lot from Sunday and I can definitely shave of 5 minutes over the 2 transitions alone.

• I'm still available to run - should be around 4 hr possibly less (did Manchester in 3:43 and Outlaw full in 4:30 after the swim/bike last year)
  • I'm still up for swimming so if we could find a cyclist Canirunyet....

• Im going to be there again but not sure if i want to have another crack at the full distance or relay yet

• this does look like a great takeover of "our home race"  looking forward to seeing you all again in 11 and half months!

• Would it be reasonable to wait until we have a further 19 teams then pirate team 24 won't have to go to the trouble of coming up with a another cool nameimage ( @ team 5, citizen 146 , Rocco, and mathschick )

Team 2 SuperCaz, Running Postie, Buttercup

Team 5: citizen146, Rocco, mathschick

Team 6: Soup Dragon, Ginger Ninja, Saffers

Hopefully done that right!!! Friggin phone!
  • I'd definitely be up for a team if anyone needs a runner or a swimmer. I've done relays four times now but I'm still not remotely tempted to have a crack at the whole thing!

Run time is around 5hrs (5:00:39 on Sunday if you don't count the toilet stop, which unfortunately the results do image )

Swim time is currently around 1:10. I think I can get it down though image 

• Super in the blue, will see who fancies joining us
  • I'd like to prioritise this next year over anything else, given I haven't been able to make it yet. I've been banned from going long on my own, but she never explicitly banned me from relays.image

Happy to either swim or cycle. I hate running.

• I'd be interested in this but only swimming I'm afraid (and I'm not that fast - 1 hr 30 at Austria last year)

I'm totally out of love with cycling and banned from running by my surgeon and physio

So if there is a team looking for a slow but safe pair of hands swimmer I'm all yours image

• Team 7 Flat Footed, Wiggins, Posh Twat
  • I will be there this year, I am planning to do it for cancer research UK

• Flat Footed wrote (see)
    Team 7 Flat Footed, Wiggins, Posh Twat

Wiggins - really ?! Cool image

• I will be there, not sure if I am going solo, relay or feed station (inspired by el gringo wrestler)image

• Podds - my wife is keen to do the bike leg so would then would just need a runner, (Andrea(?) on the Facebook thread mentioned running but I'm not sure who she is on here.

• Excellent - I'll see if I can find her on FB

• Rocco. Seems Andrea has a team but there's a lady called Ria looking for a team so I've asked her on FB if she wants to run for us... image

Is your wife on FB or RW?

• Rocco - I have a runner so if your wife wants to bike then we have a team image

Can you let me know so we can get confirmed and start getting organised

Ta muchly image