VEGAN 12 hr running

2»

Comments

• Sorry but what do you want? An award for not eating meat and running for 12 hours? 

So you don't eat meat, big deal.

EDIT: oh, just about every post is trying to show off and get us to view your blog... so you are just a spammer. 

• Entertaining thread. Good point to raise about farming the sea and caring for water in general.... It's probably the second most precious resource to us on the planet so we create a flowing stream of it through our houses and public buildings to deliberately squat over, defecate and urinate into. Humans eh? Collectively we are the smartest on the planet, some even would say the universe.

I believe in time though, because we probably are the smartest on the planet, we'll sort these things out eventually. Just before the earth falls into the sun or some giant rock crashes onto us from space most likely.
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭

We won't sort out anything which might just benefit someone else at our own expense.

It's the 'Tragedy of the Commons', situation.

Or more to the point. Imagine a Polar Bear is coming after you, viewing you as a meal. You've been told that two things will result. One, that your death won't hurt, and two, that your death will save the species from extinction.

And then you're given a rifle.

Admit it. You're going to put a bullet through it's head.

🙂

• Meh, I do believe in the collective consciousness which is bigger than individuals, nations, continents and maybe even all of us put together. I think that's what let's a debate like this exist where no individual has access to all the knowledge but we help each other out with little bits.

I think your question RicF is basically asking whether I am likely to make a decision based on a balance between teaching and personal thinking or based on teaching alone..... Hopefully I'm balanced and for that reason, I'd save the species. Who wouldn't?