Strictly 2016

124»

Comments

• Well the truth is I was away at the weekend and missed it. I do have it recorded but haven't managed to watch it yet so can't really comment yet.

I guess I was slightly surprised by the result BUT always said it depended on how it went on the night so again until I have seen it I can't comment.  I felt that any of the final four could win it though so in that sense not totally surprised.

• To be honest, the judges voting and scoring during the last few weeks of strictly left me a bit cold and turned off by it all, so I'm afraid I've lost a bit of interest.  It was clear all the way through that Louise, Danny and Ore were the favourites so not really a surprise who won.

Yeah, Ore was good. But I just found him and Joanne very insincere and a bit false.  I'm not taking away from the fact that he was a good dancer and her choreography was good.  Just wish he'd stop crying - it was wearing thin by the end!

Louise was good but agree with the other comments that she was just a bit mechanical.

Danny and Oti's showdance was amazing - the best one we've seen in years for me.  I loved Oti's choreography all the way through, I thought it was fresh and a little bit more exciting than the others.

• TopSecTopSec ✭✭✭

I was Ore all the way through and cannot understand all this 'fake crying' stuff?  Some people get emotional that's the way I see it?

I loved his show dance and I think that pretty much nailed his win, plus the other two dances were real feel good dances, just the sort I like image

I thought Danny's show dance was just too manic and very similar to his samba so feel Oti missed a trick there, I think if she had done a more 'traditional' routine she may have swung it their way?

Louise, whilst their show dance was good, it was a bit like Brendan and Lisa's 'bacofoil' dance I thought!  

The whole show was fabulous and I loved the ballroom routine for Len.