Options

New London Marathon book...

Hi all,

I hope this is the right section to post in!

I just wanted to let you know about my new book - 'Running The Smoke: 26 First-Hand Accounts Of Tackling The London Marathon'.

It goes on-sale tomorrow (Thursday, October 6) and is pretty much just as the title suggests: a collection of experiences of completing the London Marathon from the point of view of 26 different individuals who have done so, from former winners, to celebrity runners, to 'ordinary folk', many of whom have overcome exceptional personal adversity to take their place at the start line, far less reach the finish line!

I thought it might be of interest for people with the 2017 ballot results set to be released within the next few days.

One final thing, I'm also donating all of my royalties from sales of the book to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity - it's just my way of paying it forward, I guess, and trying to contribute the LM's proud and amazing record of philanthropy.

You can find out more (and order a copy, if you so wish) right here - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Running-Smoke-First-Hand-Accounts-Tackling/dp/1909715387

If anyone has any questions about it, I'd be only too happy to answer them, too. You can contact me at michaelgmcewanauthor@gmail.com 

Thanks folks, and happy running image

Michael 

Comments