2017 Inskip half

Its that time of year again and the inskip half is open for entries with www.bookitzone.co.uk or www.niftyentries.com. Only 220 places left so if you want an entry don't leave it to late. INSKIP HALF MARATHON Sunday 22nd January 2017 Start 10.30am This is a accurately measured mildly undulating Fast course taking in the lanes of the Fylde & Wyre countryside. Race HQ is at HMS Inskip, Higham Side Rd, Inskip, Nr Preston Lancs, PR4 0TF. Parking and Toilets and refreshments at race HQ, Please car share as parking is tight. Course Record stands at 1hr 8mins45 secs held by Stewart Robison and there is a ??50 bonus for new record. There is a 2hr 45 min cut of due to the time of year. Prizes to first 3 male/female all vet categories, first male and female team 4 to count. Refreshments will be on sale at a small charge and there will be meat or veg hotpot for all entrants. Entry Fee ??18 attached ??20 unattached limit is 500 and is PRE entry only. You can enter with Bookitzone,and niftyentries PRE ENTRIES ONLY NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY Closing date for entries will be 10th Jan 2016 and all postal entries will be posted out with race info sheet. Entries to be sent with a SAE with correct postage to Inskip Half, 8, Mickleden Ave, Fulwood,Preston,Lancs,PR2 9TA. With cheques made payable to Alan Taylor. Online entries will be picked up on the day at race HQ. ............................................................................................................. Name.................................................Club................................................. Address...............................................................................................................................................................E-mail........................................... Tel...................................D.O.B............M/F......Age on race day....................... Food preference Meat or Veg Hotpot. Disclaimer, I the undersigned enter this race at my own risk and will not hold the organiser responsible for any loss or damage or injury to myself or property at or during the event. Signed..........................................Date.

Comments