Birmingham Black Country Half Marathon 2017

Hello,

I have just signed up to the Birmingham Black Country Half Marathon 2017. It is their 10th Anniversary event and takes place on:

Saturday 1st July 2017.

The event starts at 08:00 in Wolverhampton and Finishes In Brindley Place Birmingham.

Comments

• Probably going to do this too with Christopher Field who I met at the Paris Marathon this year.

Looks a good event!
  • I did this event last year. Lovely course along the canal (the tunnel not so much), but those pesky bridges over are a killer for tired legs! That said, I would have signed up to do it again this year if I didn't already have plans.

Also to point out, the start times differ depending on your predicted finish time. The path is very narrow so they set groups off at intervals to avoid crowding. My start time last year was 10:30, I believe!

• Hi. I am travelling down from Nottingham on the day of the race and am then attending a college reunion in Manchester. I need to start booking trains. How do runners find out about their start time?
  • > @Pig100 said:
    > I did this event last year. Lovely course along the canal (the tunnel not so much), but those pesky bridges over are a killer for tired legs! That said, I would have signed up to do it again this year if I didn't already have plans.
    >
    > Also to point out, the start times differ depending on your predicted finish time. The path is very narrow so they set groups off at intervals to avoid crowding. My start time last year was 10:30, I believe!

How did you get your start time?