New Year's resolutions

What are your New Year's resolutions?

Mine are to stop biting my nails and to stop swearing. Also, I'm not having another alcoholic drink until after the London Marathon.

Comments

• I don't do NY resolutions as if something is worth doing, I don't need to wait until 1st of Jan to start. I do hope though for this year to start getting fitter and if possible, get back to doing 5 and 10ks. And if I can get round to refitting my kitchen, that'd be great!

• I agree with you, Peter - but my goals happen to coincide with New Year this year image

Firstly (and mainly) aiming to go to bed before midnight as regularly as possible. Primarily in preparation for my first marathon.

Secondly, to be more positive - actually this started at the end of last year when a work colleague really helped me to re-frame things in a more positive light (e.g. a missed time target at GNR was still a GNR PB...)

• TimeaJTimeaJ ✭✭✭

Hey Peeps

My resolutions are:-

• Run more with my running group, be more social
    • Focus more on enjoying my runs instead of stressing about how fast or slow I am
    • Keep up with my prehab routine (regular foam rolling, stretching and strengthening exercises) to decrease the risk of injuries
    • Keep developing my running and fitness blog

Talking about resolutions, I thought you guys might be interested in an article I have written about how to nail them: https://wp.me/p89bGE-2p2

Take care

Timea x

• My resolution is to run at least 20KM in a day.