Place available for Edinburgh Marathon

I have a place in the Edinburgh Marathon in May and unfortunately I can't make it any longer. I have checked and transfers are allowed. Would anyone like my place?

Comments

• Hi! I am looking for a place!! I am visiting the city that weekend and would really like to do the marathon, but realized too late and it's only charity left!
  • Hi, just checking if this place is available still as also looking for a place at the Edinburgh marathon. Many thanks!
  • Hi, I have a place available for the Edinburgh Marathon if anyone's interested? I'm no longer able to make it due to unforeseen circumstances...
  • Hi Andrew,have u still got that place available for Edinburgh marathon? If so please text me 07595304015 with details.thanks
  • Beat, the UK's eating disorders charity, has guaranteed places in Edinburgh Marathon Festival! We have places in the marathon, half marathon, 10k and 5k events - please do get in touch if you're interested in helping to change the lives of people affected by eating disorders.
  • Hello. I am looking for a place at Edinburgh is anyone else has one available?
    Thanks