This website is awful

Did Hearst or RW really "design" this new website? Almost impossible to use the Event Search function successfully. I can never find the Login button and every page on the website is slowed down by the incessant adverts that fill my screen. What happened??? RW's website was, at best, average before but now decidedly 5K when Ultra is not expensive to create.

Comments

• Agree about the event finder, it's not user friendly and I no longer use it. I use the event finder on fetch which is easy to use, and we are able to add races that aren't listed.
  • I agree, what happened to the "region" option in the Events sections, this new site is completely unintuitive.

• I switch to Racemappr for the event searching. Check it out
  • SHADESSHADES ✭✭✭✭
    ValeriiaL said:
    I switch to Racemappr for the event searching. Check it out

Well I looked at the website you recommend, completely useless.  I asked for all running races in UK, it's come up with 90 in total but a lot of them are German.   If I'm looking at a race listing I expect to see at least 90 running races a month in the country I've requested.  Even RW's event listing is far superior to this.
  • One of the odd things I've noticed is if I click on categories it how's me each section with the most recent post for each. There are some I've seen such as "working at it slowly" in beginners that if I click on it I see the thread, but if I go to the beginners section it isn't visible.