Have a good day all

Comments

• DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Morning all
    What - easy run with 100m strides + U11 coaching
    Why - schedule / routine
    last rest - 6/12
    last hard - Tuesday
    Thanks for the thoughts re yesterday. Not near it but I think of the countless times I've run those roads. Just misfortune and incredibly sad.
    My daughters both rang to make sure I was OK, my wife didn't: "you said you were running to Greenwich so knew you'd be nowhere near it". So she does listen when I talk about running.... 
  • Morning.

Yesterday's lyrics - Everyday's The Same by The Housemartins.

I just couldn't think of any appropriate lyrics this morning. The things that people do to each other saddens and sickens me.

Hope you enjoy the lacrosse emzap - always looks dangerous to me.

How are you feeling in these last few weeks Dustin? Are you planning a two or three week taper?

What:           MLR
    Why:            I can
    Last hard:    thinking of those that can't
    Last rest:     25/2

Lyrics - yes.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    morning all
    lyrics yes....
    LMH enjoy the mlr
    dustin have a nice easy Thursday!
    emzap enjoy the new club
    what: 3 miles with work mate
    why: company is nice
    last hard: yesterday am
    last rest 31/12/16
    have a good day all
    Alehouse, I got my spurs v arsenal ticket whoopee!!
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭

Have fun at Lacrosse, em.

Hope you had a good MLR, LMH.

Wabo: it sounds like some sort of neuralgia thing to me. I used to have terrible toothache but my teeth were found to be healthy and solid.  Apparently stress makes me grind my teeth quite badly hence the pain. I have a plastic thing that I put into my mouth at night. That helps with the worst of the pain. It still doesn't stop me completely from grinding if I have bad days at work ... but a least the pain is tolerable these days.

Tragic events unfolding yesterday. There's no safe place anymore, is there? Sad. Very sad.

What: an hour in the pool
    Why: I like to have at least one non-running day in my schedule and I need to work on my swimming
    Last hard: swimming isn't easy for me
    Last rest: 17/2
    Lyrics: yes

• I did thanks chicksta. I've been diagnosed with TMJ and offered a mouthguard before but fortunately don't suffer now, more of a clencher than an overnight grinder unless things get really bad. Are you working towards a tri?
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • Afternoon

Very sad news indeed:-(

What: 10.1 miles
    Why: My body said yes lets do it
    Last hard: The tragic news!
    Lyrics: Yes
    Last rest 18/03
    ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Afternoon!

Lyrics: indeed

What: short and easy

Why: short and easy day! May try something a little quicker tomorrow or Saturday, but basically just going through the motions until next Friday.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • RFJRFJ ✭✭✭
    evening all,

steady 10k for me

plus a 5k bill for the new boiler and associated issues... basically the system is shot to bits (we knew that thankfully so was able to put some money away to cover it.... thank goodness...

Take care
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Lacrosse was great until I ended up in a&e with concussion. Home now (lucky caught the last train). Not sure if I'll go back...