Monday 27 March 2017

Lyrics: they sentenced me to twenty years of boredom

What: swim
Why: I'm rubbish at it
Last hard: swim drills are. And boring
Last rest: 17/2

Comments

• Morning.

Yesterday's lyrics - Mama Told Me Not To Come by Tom Jones.

What:             hopefully another LSR
    Why:              miles make smiles
    Last hard:      adjusting to the clock change
    Last rest:        25/2

Lyrics - no.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • Morning

What: 9 miles
    Why: summer is coming
    Last hard: last week
    Last rest 25/03
    Lyrics: No but I knew yesterdays:-)

I was up early first time in 6 weeks so hoping it lasts:-0
    ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning!

Lyrics: no, but should have got yesterday's.

What: 40 mins off road, most with M71

Why: gentle excursion, and it will be the longest of the week. Backing off for a few days.

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Morning all
    what - easy run
    why - recovery
    last rest - 6/12
    last hard - yesterday
    lyric - nope
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    morning all
    some serious good running done by you lot yesterday! LMH your LRS sounded glorious
    wp nice sunny 4!
    dustin and your run sounded tough and amazing
    chick 7 sunny miles RFJ, yours as well, blimey you have all put me to shame!!
    Dustin enjoy a well earned easy
    alehouse enjoy with your M71 buddy
    wp, is that 9 miles already done?? Wow
    lmh, you machine you, enjoy enjoy
    chick hope the swim wasn't too bad..

I only managed 1 mile saturday and 2 yesterday life etc etc got in the way - If you knew how my Saturday went you would wonder how I even did 1 mile, seriously....

what: 3 miles later 
    why: want to
    last hard: yesterday 
    last rest: 31/12
    LAST BEST - CLEO WON A BRONZE MEDAL IN A DANCE COMPETITION SATURDAY MORNING. Yes I'm shouting, I'm so proud. She did a solo ballet clown dance gosh she is so brave

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • That's lovely Wabo.

Cotton wool time Alehouse.

Good to see you getting back into it Poppy.

Enjoy the easy Dustin.

Unfortunately not the run I had planned. My knee is causing trouble again. It hasn't gone bang yet (possibly because I was sensible enough to come home after six miles this morning) but felt very much as though it were about to. My lovely physio has stuck some needles in and taped it up despite being on a non clinical day today. Advice is to listen to it and respond accordingly. Should be fine to run again tomorrow but how far will remain to be seen - and these were supposed to be my last two big weeks:-(
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear the run didn't go to plan, LMH. Keep reminding yourself that you have tons in the bank and Silverstone and Ashby went pretty well. And yes, it is supposed to be cotton wool time but I think I gardened harder today than I run!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Evening

What: should have running club but a day of concentrating has been rather tough for my concussed head so maybe I should take it easy
    Why: head
    last hard: deciding what to do. Over the weekend when I don't need to do concentrated work it was fine. Today is bad.
    Lyrics: nope

Sorry to hear about the knee lmh is this from the car crash?
    Wabo that's great!

Have a great evening all
  • RFJRFJ ✭✭✭
    Well done Cleo :-)

Club run tonight, 6.3m

New race booking with RW is poor, i now have two entries to a 10k with two TICKETS both in my name... from eventbrite.... have contacted the race organisers who dont have a clue how the system works.... (the system wouldnt let me add Mrs RFJ.... could be fun

More gas issues too here, boiler now switched off, no heating or water till Weds /Thurs when new one is installed.

Take care