Saturday 8th April 2017 - And the beat goes on, I'm a happy girl

Morning.

Lyrics - And the beat goes on, I'm a happy girl

Better than the alternative eh?
If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.

Comments

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning!

Happy new age group, LMH! Enjoy your day! Looks like it is going to be a beautiful one weather-wise.

What: easy parkrun

Why: don't want to do hard

Lyrics: not today
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Happy Birthday LMH Enjoy the new age group :)

Beautiful day here so better get my bottom shifted and get out and run but a little tired today.
    Good luck all parkrunners

What: run
    Why: It is what I do
    Last hard: my foot
    Lyrics: No
    Last rest 18/03
    ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • Happy Carb Loading day LMH hope there is a significant cake offering What PR Why day off work Lyrics no Took PP2 to PR this morning. Clocked 21:03. Bit faster than expected with first 2 miles comfortably under 7 minutes. PP2 came in 5 minutes later on his first attempt. Weirdly bumped into my postman who was skiving off to run before starting his delivery! The PR course is on his route. Happy tapering/training peeps
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning again!

Well done to the PPs at parkrun. Funny about your postman!
    Different parkrun for me: a rather muddy and undulating one so just ran fairly easy to place 9th in 24: 26 or thereabouts.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Ale, he took up running around the time I stopped. Had thought of doing the same before doing the managers job but could never get the timing right to make the starting time.
  • Having a lovely day and have eaten far too much already - and now about to go out for dinner:-) Not expecting great things at tomorrow's 10k
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hope you've had a lovely day LmH and have a super evening too. 
    What - track coaching this morning, grass cutting either side of an hours woody bimble this afternoon. Also eye test earlier, not getting any blinder but getting some Oakleys with prescription lenses in so I can run and see where I'm going...
    why - filling my day
    last rest - 6/12
    last hard - tbh I was huffing and puffing today
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday, LMH :cookie:  Bet there's an age group win in it for you tomorrow :)

well done at PR, postie and ale

Sounds like you had a lot going on, Dustin.

What: 7 rather bouncy miles and an hour on the bike
    Why: nice day for it
    Last hard: 3/4
    Last rest: 17/2
    Lyrics: no
  • RFJRFJ ✭✭✭
    Evening all

very happy teddy here, the last three weeks at parkrun, 20:58, 20:38, 20:18, so guess what I got today....

yeap another 20 secs 19:58 on the garmin rounded up to 19:59 on the results, so, so chuffed, its been a long time coming

Devizes Half will now be fun tomorrow

Take care
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Nice progress RFJ! Well done, and enjoy tomorrow. Don't get too sunburnt!