When to start training again.

Morning fellow runners (can I refer to myself as a runner after just one half marathon??),

Having completed my first HM on Sunday, I've followed some advice I saw on an article on the RW site about recovery. Having walked yesterday and planning on a run/walk today (still feeling a bit sore) my question is, when do I start more 'focussed' training?

I finished Frome HM in 2:10, but felt like I could have done better, so I'm going to follow a training plan to get that time down to sub-2 hours. If I'm honest with myself, I don't feel like I trained and prepared enough for Frome, so I'm keen to follow more of a plan this time. In order to plan properly I need to have a goal HM in mind, so need to know when it's best to start training again without too much risk of injury.

I know there's a Training section that this probably sits better in, but just reading through that makes me think it's for more of the 'hardcore' runners, so I thought I'd stick to the beginners section until I'm a bit more confident about myself!

Thanks in advance.
Beginner runner with high hopes and big aims! I run a lot with my dog, Frankenstien and am starting to become 'more informed' when it comes to distances with a dog! Follow me on instagram - @kingofilchester