Outlaw Half Holkham 2018

Who's in?
Tagged:

Comments

• I'm planning to go...not sure if I'm take part or just marshal this year though?

• Will be the first time I've done it - Stickleback (Mrs. Paperman) did it in its first year and said it was a good one.
  • I'm in. Think Cheggers is too.

Paperman thanks for the support at Vitruvian the other week.
  • Yup, I'm in. Loved it this year - even the swim, which was so grim it was fun
  • Just in case did this one the other year insect repellent for the run might be useful with the local's depending on the weather. If you've not been yet through it's lovely and flat.  
  • Looks like I’m going to try make this my first tri...should be interesting 
  • Just to flag the fact that PSOF are doing a feed station at this this year - discussion over on the Facebook page. Looking forward to the support!
  • Lithium-DudeLithium-Dude ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I'm coordinating the PSOF aid station at the Holkham Half.  If you are interested comment on the Facebook conversation and I'll send you the relevant spreadsheet.  (I don't get on here that often).
  • I'm making a comeback so will be plodding around the run course :-) after a rusty swim, and a weary bike.

ShuffleB will also be strutting her stuff :-)
  • Not sure if anyone looks on here anymore but see you all later today or Sunday. Good luck if your racing.