Marathon pace run disrupted several times

I had a family dinner last night so I thought I could squeeze in my key runs before dinner. I ran my MP (marathon pace) runs on the track when 2KM into the run, this guy told me that the track is closed because someone else rented it.

I drove back home and prepared for my run on my home treadmill (since it looked like it was about to rain) which took me about 20 to 25 minutes. 4KM into my MP pace run, my uncle came back and brought me some leftover food which he insist I eat and it took about 10 minutes to finish the whole thing. After eating, I resumed my run for about 8KM and then came my whole family telling me it is time for dinner.

After an hour and a half, I was back home and resumed running for another 8KM.

My key workout today was 16 to 17KM at MP pace but it has seems that I have accumulated 22KM worth of MP pace throughout like 4 hour span due to unforeseen circumstances and disruptions.

Anyway, my question is do you think I would have reaped similar benefits of running 16KM in one session from doing all these 22KM accumulated runs spread out across like 4 hourish span or lower/better benefits?