Wednesday 11th October 2017 My baby's always dancin'

Morning!

Lyrics: My baby's always dancin'
It wouldn't be a bad thing

Yesterday's lyrics were Carry That Weight by The Beatles, from the Abbey Road album I think. Carry that weight for a long time, which I suspect I will be doing with little running.

Teaching dancing this morning: last time I did the Achilles was not good afterwards so need to be careful.

What: fitness suite

Why: why not. 

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Ha ha ha Ale I was going to guess yesterday was the Beatles as you are currently on a roll with them (maybe today's are then too!).

What: 5 km gentle tonight
    Why: social run
    Last hard: taper madness (trying to explain this to a colleague was funny)
    Lyrics: probably Beatles :tongue:

OH that's still a lot of racing!

LMH you made me laugh with your wine comment.
    WP how's the back?
    Ale the image of you dancing has for some reason made me think of you dancing round a school gym with those dance ribbons...also made me laugh!  Look after your Achilles though.

Have a lovely day all
  • Morning Emz! Whilst The Beatles song book is currently on my piano they don't feature today! And no dance ribbons!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Moring all. Indeed I did intend to name Monday's lyrics but forgot so thank you Ale. I was watching flowers in the rain on Monday and am doing so again today. Looking after SD as OH has to work and I have some spare hols. Achilles uber tender today so :smile:
    What: TKD maybe
    Why: Precaution
    Last hard: Stepping on left leg first thing
    Last Rest: In progress
    Lyrics: Indeed
    Emx enjoy the social WP hope you see some improvement and no regression. Ale is dancing wise? LMH let that sun shine in. Look forward to seeing who else is up to what. 
  • Morning

SC: I hope leg eases for you today it sounds pretty sore.

EM: Back is easing I can feel I have more movement so hoping by weekend to be able to run on it:-)

What 30 mins on bike @ 3 times a day
    Why: Back seems to like it
    Last hard : Lets see I think my back
    Lyrics: maybe

First morning I did not wince getting off my bed-yay:-)
    ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • Morning.

Hope your Achilles eases SC and that yours survives the dance lesson Alehouse.

Good news Poppy. Hope the improvement continues.

I’m guessing that Els is doing GO33 so you’ll be going regardless OH? I’m sure you have it in you to get round but appreciate that may not be the experience you want.

It is a difficult thing to explain to those who haven’t experienced it emzap. Not long to go now.

Another hot and humid day forecast- high 20s now, low 30s expected again this afternoon. We went for a walk along the beach after dinner last night, still in the high 20s then and stayed there overnight. Unfortunately I stepped in a hole and wrenched my knee so I will have to see whether it’s ok to run on or not.

What:              Hopefully short and easy
    Why:               I like to run
    Last hard:       Staying cool - even inside with the air con!
    Last rest:         30/9

Lyrics - familiar but can’t name that tune.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    afternoon all
    alehouse did you ever tell me what dancing?  not with ribbons so what?
    lyrics today not sure..
    emzap enjoy the social run
    Sc watch that achilles, my left one is talking to me lately!
    WP glad the bike is helping your back, great news
    LMH ouch, hope the knee is ok!

Oh last night was hard but I had lovely Giselle cuddles, got to go back to night, we have to set up a GoFund me page for Giselle :-(
    What: slow 7 miles this morning 
    why: schedule
    last hard: this morning
    last rest: 31/12
    have a good day all

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    What - 6 easy lunchtime
    why - recovery, 3*900, 6x300 yesterday
    last rest - 11/9
    last hard - last night
    lyric - nope (again)

• Afternoon! And a very wet one!

Dance lesson was pain free...just hope it stays that way!

Wabo: we are working on our own moves, in groups, to the clip below having learned the original routines. Cleo might enjoy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ9q4U2P3ig

LMH: hope the knee has survived!
  • Easy 5k loop and heading out for swim shortly, one of "Polar Bears" emigrating to Canada on Friday.
    Tax return in!
    Last hard badminton last night (enough to remind me I'm not fully recovered)
    Last rest: Saturday
    Lyrics: no
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    wow alehouse Cleo would love!!!!

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • The knee was no worse running fortunately Wabo. What does Giselle need funding for?

Glad the dance lesson didn’t disturb your Achilles Alehouse.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.