I've got to have one!

I've ordered a t-shirt, but now you say we can't have them. Oh help. What shall I wear at Brighton. Please send me something else in a size 14! Thanx

Comments

• Hi Sassie
    in the spirit of Chimp's 'reply to all posts with no replies philosophy'- I think its time the 'friendly fit fiends'(or the fiendishly fit friends)formed a club and developed a suitable t shirt/vest

lets have a poll on colours - I favour fluo lime and purple!

sorry that doesnt help you very much - have you not got something natty already?
  • Hi Sassie.

If you want something for Brighton, how about a short sleeved vestop? If you want to order one of these, get onto the website PDQ and order it or even better, drop me an email (send one to phil_arnold@yahoo.com as well) and let me know what you want (ie. size and stating long sleeved or short sleeved) and your postal address (actually I've probably got that) and I'll add one on for you. Also let me know whether you still want the T-shirt or not.

Be quick though because I'll be ordering them tomorrow!!!!

DW
  • It's got to be a proper URFCW whatever we're called thingy though or nobody will recognise me (I don't wear my dog collar when running!).
  • Sent you email as suggested Phil