Where do we input the code they've just sent us for the Semi de Paris in March 2018?

SatmanSatman ✭✭✭
There seems to be nowhere to input this code they've just sent us via e-mail to complete the registration.
It's all bought and paid for and I thought the registration was complete but now we have to apparently input another code.
Where? They don't really make it clear.
It says...
"To do this, each of the beneficiaries must register on his or her ASO Challenges personal account and fill in his or her advantage code below directly on the selected race's registration form on asochallenges.com"

I'm already registered on ASO Challenges and already registered for the race so where do I input this code?

Any help would be very welcome because if we don't manage to do it by the end of December, we can't do the race.
Thanks
Glen

Answers

• SatmanSatman ✭✭✭
    So it appears the box to input the code is now available. Might be an idea to make the input box available BEFORE sending out the codes. No wonder I couldn't find it. Thanks ASO.
  • SatmanSatman ✭✭✭
    Oh - It wasn't that. Just tried to register my partner as well and had the same trouble. Couldn't find where to put the code ANYWHERE. For future reference you have to SUBSCRIBE to the event on the ASO website which then allows you to put the code. What a nightmare. Why didn't they just say that in the instructions? Would have saved my three or four hours of faffing around and getting angry!!  Grrrrrr