FFS - This place is a joke

@akshayv is a spammer. 78 Comments about Orthofeet whatever the f**k that is. Also has a little intro on their user page:

Hi,<br /> I have planter fasciitis and my heel pain has decreased considerably since I have been wearing Orthofeet. It's great to find a shoe at a reasonable cost that seems to be just what I needed.

Still has 3 stars and 2 badges. Not that anyone cares about stars and badges but I can only assume someone's bright idea was to implement them to prevent spammers? I am sick of reading comments about someone who's feet hurt 10 years ago because @akshayv resurrects the thread to link it back to the shoes he/she is trying to peddle. Can someone delete the c*nt?

Rant over

Happy Friday

Tagged:

Comments

• JGavJGav ✭✭✭
    I report every post from that account as spam and nothing is done.
  • Andy B6Andy B6 ✭✭✭
    Hey, did I mention, that I used to have really sore feet and then I tried this amazing new insole.......  lol just joking.  Hehehehe
  • Tim SyngeTim Synge ✭✭✭
    I suspect that Runner's World made all their admins and moderators redundant some time ago ... 
  • I see a lot of reported comments and posts, they don't seem to be removed frequently.
  • Yep, Orthofeet man/woman is the most frequent poster now.  The forum died a death when they moved it to a "new and improved" platform a year or so ago.  Now RW have just abandoned it, and it's like a ghost town.

I visit from time to time for old times sake - I've been a member since 2001.  It's sad to see it as a shell of its former self.

On the plus side, I do get a lot more work done these days...................
  • Yes ..on the new improved platform, they didn't need us spam wombles to clear it up so didn't bother giving us the power to delete the spam...I still pop in most weeks but its  annoying to see it full of spam when it only took a few unpaid volunteers a few minutes to clean it all up in the past...
  • 1owrez1owrez ✭✭✭
    Hey, we have the power to stop this, but nobody told us, click flag and then spam, 5 hits of that and the offending post auto-destructs :) Go forth and spam 'em!
  • deadfullzbulk has over 100 spam flags on their account. So why aren't they banned?

• Big_GBig_G ✭✭✭
    I've just sent whoever looks after this site a "Report" to remove the account (click on Flag, then Report).  Probably others have done that too, so we'll see if anything happens.
  • 2308 said:

I just got rid of three posts by being the fifth "spam" flagger.

It's fun and it works.

Now if more people would flag our Muslim friend of Allaaah,?....  hint

They've got over 100 spam as well.