Chicago Marathon

Hill1Hill1 ✭✭✭
Anyone else taken the plunge and entered the ballot for next year??

Comments

• I'm in for Berlin but if I don't get lucky there, I'm tempted, as expensive as it is. I actually qualify for a GFA (it's more lenient than London or Boston) as I'm a VW50 so I could guarantee myself a place - just not sure I can justify the cost, being on a rather low income.
  • MandMMandM ✭✭✭
    Hill1 said:
    Anyone else taken the plunge and entered the ballot for next year??
    Yes i did and took the plunge for Berlin too, got the nod for Berlin so far so hoping for the same :smile:
  • Hill1Hill1 ✭✭✭
    Snap, I got a place in Berlin too!! Not sure Mr Bank Manager will be too happy if I end up with a Chicago spot too!! But fingers crossed, we'll find out tomorrow!
  • MandMMandM ✭✭✭
    keeping my not only my fingers, but whatver i can :D, wish you all the best for tomorrow.
  • Hill1Hill1 ✭✭✭
    Good luck everyone, I'm (not so) patiently waiting, refreshing my Email every 5 mins!!
  • No, and what a vote, you can detail
  • MandMMandM ✭✭✭
    Thank you for entering the Bank of America Chicago Marathon non-guaranteed entry drawing. We regret to inform you that your name was not selected. :'( :'(
    Now wait patiently for the 14th Jan
  • Hill1Hill1 ✭✭✭
    Yep, a no for me too! oh well, at least I got Berlin! I'll throw my hat in for New York when it opens!!