Walking funny

Hi guys. I haven't done much running at all in the last 5 months. I use pronate trainers and if I run above 10k I can pain don't the inside of both ankles near the arch in my feet. This is mainly on my right foot.
Anyway even though my inner ankles are not hurting because I'm not running in having a problem with my right foot. I appear to have changed how I walk and I am walking on the outside edge of my foot causing it to be sore. It's like if you had a thorn under your foot so you walked on the edge to not to put weight on it. I have no idea why I have started doing this and I am trying to stop it but without success. I have changed my shoes several times and used insoles but nothing seems to work. My ankle seems to be stiffening up now too.
I am at a treatment centre in mid January so I will speak to physio then and see what they think. I haven't been to GP yet as my experience of GP's and Injuries are not that great.
Anyway I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this as I'm at a loss.
Cheers

Comments

• SHADESSHADES ✭✭✭✭
    Your GP's surgery will have a physio, usually you can just refer yourself for an appointment.   Worth getting an appointment rather than wait another 4 weeks.  They may refer you to podiatrist but the physio is a good start.