Options

Anyone using zwift?

H0NKH0NK ✭✭✭
I had never heard of zwift until a few days ago, when in an effort to improve my fitness i started looking into turbo training apps.
Best of all i had everything required, gathering dust out in the garage and now trying out a 7 day free trial.
Absolutely loving it, I've never enjoyed turbo training as much before. If you don't know what it is, it like a gamified fitness app where you pedal through a virtual environment.
Just thought I'd put this up in case it helps anyone else, I wish I had stumbled across it earlier.

Comments

• Options
    JGavJGav ✭✭✭
    I used it last year, currently on Sufferfest.  Both are a gamechanger with regards to winter fitness, I just can't get out that much over the dark months and this keeps me going.

Got my highest ever 20 min power in a "race" beasting myself to stay in the front pack.  I can't get myself go that deep in a standard FTP test.
  • Options
    I’ve been using it for about two years now and love it. Went the whol hog and bought a wahoo kicker. I think Zwift is £13 a month which is expensive I thought but having the kicker it’s great. I did most of my bike training on it for the outlaw and the ride on the day was easy. Enjoy👍