Good Morning All,
New to the forum and looking for a little bit of advice on if i'm doing things right or not?
I have never done running and only about 3 weeks into it and so far absolutely love it! I'm gutted on the nights i cant go feel like its a waste of a night which not sure how long that will last but for now, i'll enjoy it.
Last night i attempted my first EVER 5k and feel so good and proud of myself for doing it
This is my progress...(Distance - Time - Avg pace (km)
1. 3.28k - 00:18:33 - 5:39 km
2. 3.23k - 00:18:20 - 5:41 km
3. 3.26k - 00:17:09 - 5:16 km
4. 3.26k - 00:17:11 - 5:16 km
5. 3.24k - 00:16:48 - 5:11 km
6. 3.27k - 00:17:02 - 5:13 km (Had a bit of back ache this day)
7. 5.02k - 00:26:11 - 5:13 km
Am i doing it right? Is there any issues / concerns i'm not aware of which 'experts' would be?
Do i keep pushing my 5k time or mix it between the 2miler (3.2k) one I've been doing?
Any advice would be much appreciated, i'm running "blind" at the moment.