Reading Half 2020

NonstickNonstick ✭✭✭
Anyone on here signed up for the Reading half in 2020? Would like to share my journey and hear about others.

Comments

• I'm signed up for it - going to be my first half so looking forward to it! It's sort of my local, as I work in Reading, going to be weird running down the streets I walk on my lunch break
  • NonstickNonstick ✭✭✭
    I'm signed up for it - going to be my first half so looking forward to it! It's sort of my local, as I work in Reading, going to be weird running down the streets I walk on my lunch break
    Was starting to think I was the only one on here that has entered. This is my local, done it 4 times in the past, it is a bit strange running through town the first time but there is always great support there. 
  • <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/Nonstick">Nonstick</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText"><blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/MalteseMalteser">MalteseMalteser</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">I'm signed up for it - going to be my first half so looking forward to it! It's sort of my local, as I work in Reading, going to be weird running down the streets I walk on my lunch break</div>
    </blockquote>
    Was starting to think I was the only one on here that has entered. This is my local, done it 4 times in the past, it is a bit strange running through town the first time but there is always great support there. </div>
    </blockquote>
    I guess you could call it my local bar one, as my town does have a half in October every year (though it is very hilly and not as nice as Reading's course is supposed to be). Really looking forward to it, just need to up the mileage a bit in training until then