Why sensible head
Last hard yesterday
Last rest 31/12/16
Have a good day all
possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 

Comments

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning!

Lyrics: was just going to set them! Don't know yours Wabo! And take it easy.

Yesterday's were Peter Frampton with Show me the way.

What: hopefully 30 minutes easy

Why: looking after hamstrings, glutes. 

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Sensible is good, wabo and ale :+1:

Pacy stuff yesterday, em.

I did my usual strenghth and foot routine and I'm now walking around a little park whilst waiting for hubby (doctor's appointment for him today).

Then I'll drive to the office. About time to get back to some sort of normal.
  • Morning.

I feel as if we're getting further away from normal if anything chicksta :-(

Enjoy the easy Wabo - I think you've earned it.

Take care Alehouse.

What:           easy miles
    Why:            sanity
    Last hard:    keeping my head on straight
    Last rest:     13/7

Lyrics - yes.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    Similar feelings here regarding normality LMH.

Are you already able to drive chicksta? Gives you independence which is a good thing. Hope hubby's appointment was routine.

Good speedwork yesterday emzap.

Should we spam the training thread? thread into outer space? Tempting.. What is the thing about the lyrics out of curiosity - how did that start? Admit I thought it spammy myself once but I did at least bother to look in the threads and thought why not.  Certainly didn't see a need to write such a stroppy post. 

What: group this evening
    Why: Tuesday
    Last rest: 30.03.

Lyrics: no
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Afternoon!

Thanks for pointing out that "other" thread, Hazel! Hopefully I have posted a constructive and measured reply!

Not run yet (I will) as I had been trying to finish my path. Unfortunately when cutting the last piece it broke so will have to seek out another, matching, pathing stone.

Grey here, but at least it is dry.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Just seen it and responded - not sure the OP is on the right forums..............

Pain about the paving stone Alehouse.

Enjoy the group run Hazel.
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Afternoon!

Did you get a run in today, LMH? And I agree with your comment on that other thread, and your thoughts above!

I was sensible and it was the shortest run since before lockdown! Am going to email the phys.

• DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Ale - great response to the "other" thread. Seems someone got out of bed the wrong side...
    bit of a bugger about the slab, hopefully you can easily locate a replacement
    Emz - good set yesterday!
    Grey much of the day here too, but rain held off. 
    What - an hour including 3x10mins tempo 
    Why - pretending to be a runner
    last rest - 20/06
    last hard - that was. Had been a "meh" sort of day, lacking enthusiasm to do very much. Creosoting the fences put on hold due to black sky so spare room emptied and polyfilla'd ahead of repaint. Decided after lunch I ought to run. Tuesday being a usual training day I felt obliged to do something "harder". Rather than 2km reps, went for 10 minute interval instead. Thought of baling after 2, but talked myself into #3 with the 'if you're struggling, call it a day' option. As we all know, once you get about halfway through, you just see it off anyway...last 2 miles home was a battle of wills with the legs.
    lyric - yes I think I do...

• Well stuck out Dustin.

Yes I had an enjoyable MLR thanks Alehouse. Sorry your niggles are giving you so much grief. Hope you can get an appointment with your physio.
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Hard session, Dustin. Well toughed out.

Hope the physio can sort you, ale.

Liked both of your replies to Mr. Grumpy, LMH and ale :)