Monday 19th October 2020 Things aren't quite as they seem inside my domain

Morning!

Lyrics:
Things aren't quite as they seem inside my domain
You can't know 'bout everything, only pleasure and pain

Bit of a random choice but just listening to this and no-one has started the thread yet.

What: short recovery
Why: Monday
Last rest: 30.03.

Comments

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Morning!

Lyrics: no

Yesterday's were The Other Man's Grass is Always Greener, Petula Clark amongst others. 

What: will see what the legs decide

Why: that sort of day. Not working today. 

Plus stretches.

Hope mum was ok, Wabo; bet you weren't after yesterdays' match! At least one point is better than the zero that we managed. 

Have a good week, Dustin!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Afternoon, just!

Quiet!

What: gentle run, although it felt a little harder than the watch suggests

Why: easy day
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    alehouse, it was so Spursy!!! But yes a point at least and West ham are playing well.  Mum was great but annoyed about Spurs lol
    Hope your gentle run was good
    hazel enjoy the recovery

What: 6.34 miles mostly off road, 3.1 with a mate rest solo.  Then I went out and did a gentle plod on the road of 1.7
    why: JOG, games on Fetch ha ha 
    Last hard: this morning
    last rest: 31/12/16

Have a good day all
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Afternoon.

Home and almost immediately to work - a rare break between calls at the moment so making a coffee and thought I'd check in.

How come you're not working today Alehouse?
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Very quiet indeed.

Great pic yesterday, Dustin. Enjoy your break.

LMH: harsh change if scenery by the sounds of it.

How are the legs, Hazel?

Sunny day here but the wind is nasty and cold. Temp reads 11 degrees but it feels a lot cooler than the 4-6 we had in the past week. The mountains look lovely in the sunlight though :)

Around 12k walked.

The neighbouring borough is going into lockdown... I guess we may have to go into self quarantine when we get back.
  • Evening!

All sounds good, Wabo (apart from Spurs that is)! 

Not many year 6 children in today so I wasn't needed: lots of children doing entrance exams. Working tomorrow, don't know about Wednesday, Thursday I don't work and Friday is an inservice training day I believe, so not much work this week. Back after half term, I believe though, LMH!

Hope that you don't have to self-quarantine, Chick. Cold and breezy here...and no sun. 
  • Some sunset pics 😍

• Nice pics, Chicksta.

Swim, CT Scan and Scapa Loop run today, swim and run in rain.
    Lyrics no
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Lovely pics and lovely walking I bet chicksta, oh hope you don't have to quarantine
    Oh hope scan is ok

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can