Wednesday 16th December 2020 Out of all the reindeer, you know you're the mastermind

Morning,

Lyrics: Out of all the reindeer, you know you're the mastermind

Core-H routine and a quick run done. Gotta rush, I have a lot on my plate today :(

Have a great day

Comments

• Morning!

Lyrics: no

Well done on getting the run and core in already, Chick!

What: easy run this pm

Why: should take me over 2020k for the year. Fittingly I expect to get wet.

Work first.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Morning.

Yesterday's lyrics - Can't Stop Christmas by Robbie Williams.

Sounds as though you're going a million miles an hour already this morning chicksta!

It's forecast to be a mostly wet one here too Alehouse.

No running for me today.

Lyrics - no.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • Morning

Spotted a tasty looking loaf on yesterday's thread.

Was wandering around half asleep looking for coffee and breakfast when you posted that Chicksta - makes me feel guilty.

Enjoy that 2020th k Ale - even if it is wet.

Baking today maybe LMH? 

Will have a look for Radio 2 - do they jabber a lot still?  I tend to avoid radio at this time of the year anyway due to all of the Christmas songs (there are only so many times you can hear Last Christmas..)

What: hmm - hopefully some sort of efforts - either some short hills or progressive village loops - will see what the legs think on a warm-up
    Why: need to do something other than trundling around (did do a set of strides on Monday at least).
    Last hard: waiting for diverse things to arrive today - in particular a new freezer.  Delivery time sometime between 7am and 5pm - helpful
    Last rest: 30.03.

Lyrics: no
  • Chick - wow, put me to shame. So far I have had brekkie, prepared a loaf, made soup and granola. Nothing energetic! Plan for a short run, yoga and hopefully catch up with another friend for a walk (we are Tier 1 so it's allowed!).
    Have a good day all. Think I need to make mincemeat tomorrow.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Thought I posted yesterday, clearly not!!
    Ale - Pizza looked impressive
    RFJ - a great report, 5m is a great race distance, not many about 
    Chick seems busy...
    What - easy lunchtime
    Why - recovery
    last rest - 10/10
    last hard - last night. Returned to the marathon group's 800m road loop, for a set of 7x600s
    (last 200 on each lap is recovery). 
    Great to finally put some proper speedwork in and boy was feeling that in the latter ones. 
    It's more like 640m reps from "lampost to lampost"  & averaged around 6:40s for them, I'll take that on a cold night...
    Legs battered today
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Morning

What: a wet walk to nursery
    Why: was planning a run but a 10am meeting stopped that (I only have time to run straight from nursery if I'm working as need to get the work hours in). 
    Last hard: Monday
    Lyrics: nope

Dustin that sounds like a tough session! 
    Ale well done on the 2020 km that's a lot!
    Chick you were out and about early!

Have a great day all
  • Mincemeat cake is cooling Hazel :-)

Sounds like a busy morning to me Els.

A shame work got in the way of your run emzap.

You make me feel very lazy Dustin.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • Short swim and an hour's yoga so far.
    Weather pretty dreich but will probably have short run this afternoon.
    Lyrics no
  • Afternoon!

As predicted got rather wet (and muddy) on my 6k or so outing to bring up 2020k in 2020. Witnesses below:
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Rather bleak at the local water park: saw almost no-one; lately has been too busy to run round.

• DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    good work on the 2020 Ale
    7 miles almost exactly in 1hr over the fields. Managed to dodge the rain but it was very swampy underfoot.
  • An Other HalfAn Other Half ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Found a dry spell for 4.4 miles, mostly on road.
    Don't think I'll hit 2020k this year (but have passed 1000 miles).