Thursday 31st December 2020 There's a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall

2»

Comments

• DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hi All
    Thanks to all of you for your comments and stories through the year, it has certainly helped with motivation and support.
    I'll wish all of you a very happy and healthy 2021, just don't go to mad raving this evening!

Finished the year off with the club's December TT challenge, 2.5km on part of the usual park run course (1 lap), mainly path. A frosty 0c at the start and met a club mate (socially distanced) for the fun. Let's just say he was 5 yards ahead by the first corner! Dragged me round in about 10m30s (so sub 7s), will take that. To be honest it was just too cold for me to get going, that's even with a 5k warm up! 
    Like most, I've had few races, just mainly the XC races from January & February.

See you all in 2021!

• Beautiful photos AH. A bit of snow certainly makes it look more pretty.
  • Evening..

Glad the new sling feels better LMH. Take care if you go out for walks.

Agree with the good riddance to 2020 sentiments Ale, can we not just go to sleep until 2022 though? Well done on completing the 2020 streak, not always been easy for sure.

Sensible WP but annoying regarding the missed jab.

Jigsaw might be a good idea for me too Els as long as the cats don't "help". Good luck with the 12 days.

Nice pics chamolk,Ale,OH and Chicksta, thanks.

Good news your op should still go ahead Chicksta.

My yaktrax won't turn up until around 8.01 emzap, probably will be the start of summer. Naughty Lucas!

Sorry about your work situation RFJ. Nice to have targets set up for the year. Good luck!

Nice TT to finish the year Dustin.

What: Finished of the year with an 11 mile run with a faster second half.
    Why: Bored with the snow at the top of my "mountain" so (unusually) drove down to the browns and greens of lower ground.

All the best for 2021 everybody.
  • The Bluetooth speakers for car in vintage cars and they are inexpensive. It is connected to a beautiful 2W speaker. There are all necessary buttons at the top, including buttons and button buttons. https://vigocart.com/best-portable-bluetooth-speakers-for-car/