Tuesday 16th march -There is nothing you can do that can't be done

WaboWabo ✭✭✭
Morning all
New theme hope that's ok alehouse? 
There is nothing you can do that can't be done
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung

What lovely news today for els and oh!!! Beautiful name
Chick good Diva!! Lovely news too
I had a lovely day, my daughter did an afternoon tea at home with cocktails!! 

What 4.4 in two runs today
Why delivery of wash machine between 12 and 4 and mate wants to run at 5 only 3 miles
Last hard yesterday
Last rest 31/12
Have a good day all
possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 

Comments

• Morning

Congratulations Els and OH.  Great news and a lovely name indeed.

Nice belated Mother's Day Wabo.  Hope that washing machine turns up on schedule.

Good news on the diva Chicksta. 

Lots of appointments Ale - hope they provide answers soon.  Sounds like you are making a bit of progress though.

What: group run this evening?
    Why: Tuesday
    Last hard: snow shovelling yesterday - bit more overnight but hopefully won't be around for long
    Last rest: 30.03.

Lyrics: no
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Morning!

Yes to the lyrics. And yes to a new theme, Wabo. Had enough of rain, although I imagine you can guess what the weather is doing here! 

What: a little more walking

Why: between appointments this pm. Work from home this morning.

Yesterday's lyrics were A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall, Bob Dylan
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    those lyrics came to me this morning Alehouse but it was Bryan Ferry I kept hearing yesterday lol!! Hope appt goes well and the walking alehouse
    hazel enjoy the group run if you have that!
    Have to take the girls to school today as my daughter has come down with sinusitis and a heavy cold, tested and it is negative phew.  Didn't think it could be covid again!! It is horrible that you straight away think that...

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    So that will be a short run shortly, Wabo, when you take the girls! And Bryan Ferry's was an excellent cover version!

Hope there is a group to run with, Hazel, and there is no snow to run in!

Meanwhile Chick will be walking on sunshine, cue another possible theme! 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Morning!
    Lyrics - yes for a change! Hope we have said goodbye to the rain in the real world too!
    Wabo, happy mothers day, sounds like a good treat!
    hazel - enjoy the group run.
    Ale - don't suppose you will enjoy all the consultations but hope they are productive and you get some fresh air too.
    Little Ellie home last night and finally saw her on a videochat! 
    Baking and post office and maybe a run this morning. P starts vaccinating this afternoon. Hope folk will turn up after all the scares about the AZ vaccine.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    2 miles d&d alehouse!
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Afternoon!

Glad that you got to see Ellie, Els and presumably OH! Hope jabbing goes to plan.

My morning didn't go to plan as the council's server is down so have been unable to work. Frustrating!

A useful couple of miles, Wabo!
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Els and oh how lovely, happy you got to see your granddaughter
    Just waiting to pick one of mine up. Daughter ill!!! 
  • Wabo...oh dear...what's up?
    Listening to FM briefing....travel and indoor mixing not likely until 27 may at earliest.
    Ale...v frustrating with work!
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Hiya
    Wabo - what a lovely Mummy's day surprise!
    Els/OH - so pleased you got to video call Ellie
    Ale - frustrating. Blimmin' technology....

What - fartleks around Millwall Park
    Usually run around the park for intervals - its ~800m loop with various markers I use for 200,400 & 600
    Anyway today I noticed they have painted markers with every 100m marked out including a start point and an end point (it's actually 815m around as there is 800 then 810 then a ~5m gap to "start")
    So do I tell them they have put the start in the wrong place AND they are going the wrong way round  :D
    All those times I've started by the entrance gate and gone clockwise....

Why - tougher session, found it hard going
    last rest - 10/10
    last hard - that was
    lyric - yes of course
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    els I hope it is only a cold but she has done a test to be ultra ultra careful.  She only had covid in december though and was tested for antibodies.  I think it makes you paranoid!! So my second run was indoors on the treadmill and I will stay indoors until we know.
    Second lockdown birthday for me tomorrow and I may be just home alone all day, not happy :-(
    Hey ho, I'll get over it
    Nice running dustin
    just did another 2.4 so today I ran the sum, 7k

• chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Wabo: what a lovely mother's day surprise 🍹 hope your daughter is ok. Agree re paranoia. If I wake up at night with a slightly dry throat I always think the worst...

Dustin: hilarious 😆 yep, you haveto tell them they screwed up that paint job 😉

Congratulations Els and OH. I hope you can soon go and see her

How annoying, ale!!

Omg, Hazel - more snow? I can't quite get my head around the fact that it's still winter in Europe.

Almond blossom here

• emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Evening
    what: 5km done this morning
    Why: got out whilst I could
    Last hard: Sunday
    Lyrics: yes

Congratulations oh and els! So glad you got to video call, but so sorry you can't be with your daughter. I really don't know what I'd have done if my dad couldn't have been there (they let him into the recovery room), but I guess I was very poorly. I do really hope you can meet her in person soon.

Ale 24 hour BP monitoring sounds sensible, surprised they haven't done that already though.  Are you feeling any better?

Wabo what a nice mother's Day!
    Dustin, yes tell them :joy:

Have a great evening all, I'm already in bed, Lucas being a nightmare with sleep and I'm exhausted!
  • 1st session vaccinating done.
    Lyrics yes
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Daughters test was negative! So relieved. No isolation. 
    Emzap hope you get a good night's sleep
    Night all