Friday 19th March 2021 I don't care if Monday's blue

Morning!

Lyrics: I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too

May have used these before.

In general there seems to be decent training going on; just wish I could join you.over six weeks since I last ran!

Speaking with another consultant this morning who will hopefully come up with some answers or a plan of action. 
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Morning
    Lyrics yes
    Yesterday's were best of my love, by the emotions

Alehouse good luck, I really feel for you and lmh I know how much I struggled not running for three weeks in December. Hope you get answers
    What 10k 
    Why the date
    Last hard yesterday
    Last rest 31/12
    Have a good day all
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Morning

Fingers crossed Ale.

Out of curiosity - how many jabs do you do a day OH?

Have a great last day chicksta.  Enjoy some more wine!

Well done Dustin.  You are training well and working hard - I generally do one session a week at the moment (+ a short MLR and a long MLR) - makes me feel a bit lazy somehow.

What: recovery
    Why: 2 harder runs (ran yesterday's 9+ miles a bit too hard) mean an easier day
    Last rest: 30.03.

Lyrics: yes
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Afternoon!

Enjoy your runs, WaboHazel! Not that I am jealous!

Did not enjoy last night's football display, Wabo

And enjoy the last day of your holiday, Chick! Not that any of us are jealous! Hope you realise how lucky you are: none of us UK based people are able to go anywhere! Not sure when we will be able to either. Do you have to self isolate on your return? And hope the toe is making progress! The sun will have done it good, I'm sure!
    Realised yesterday that the furthest that I have journeyed since this time last year is eight or nine miles!

Long telephone conversation with a consultant this morning: next step is an MRI scan of my head and neck plus yet more blood tests. Feeling marginally better today...but nowhere near how I should be feeling!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Ale - sorry to hear about the continued issues, but at least you're getting looked at and there is progress (of sorts). Must be very frustrating.
    Chick - safe travels home. Just looked up the Canaries and hopefully they may well be open for our scheduled holiday in July...
    Hazel - it's the MLR & LSR I find a grind these days. OK when I'm marathon training but I don't think I've gone above 15miles in over a year (virtual marathon or two aside). problem at the moment is I'm putting the effort in but struggling to hit the paces which is frustrating. I'm hoping when club sessions return next month I'll have renewed enthusiasm....
    Wabo - It's cricket season right? Enjoy the 10k

What - hour easy (7.1 miles)
    Why - get out the house
    last rest - 10/10
    last hard - yesterdays tempo/hill hybrid
    lyric - yep